Opening night, your thoughts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

star8

Reaction score
Just wondered if you rent a room should you do an opening night? Any suggestions as not done before please x

Do you have the space to do anything in, or would you have to 'take over' the rest of the salon. ?
Would your salon owner be ok with that? You could introduce yourself to her clients ( so long as you're not in competition)
If so, I'd go for it. It's all good pr

I just have a room, the other space is used for hair. So it is not completely ideal as space is limited. 😊

Hi - I've just opened a small beauty room. I had an opening day but not an open house as so to speak. I gave people 10% off treatments and a complementary glass of fizz.

I had a couple of people come in together but it would get crowded if more came in! lol

Hi yes I have advertised 10% to with Facebook page, messaged contacts in my phone, and advertised on local area sites for free. Also have leaflets with it on to. This will be week one and I have one booking so far, but only doing 3 days to start. 😊

I had similar but ended up with 6 clients and made double my rent. I'm fully booked this week too but nothing for the following week. I'm not panicking and to be honest I enjoyed having a slowish first day - gave me a chance to get to know the new clients and find my feet. :green:

Latest posts

Back