Opinions please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Hiya everybody:Love:

I was wondering if you could give a newbie some honest opinions on my nail art?
I value all your opinions and constructive criticism.
I am self taught and I love coming up with different designs on myself. This design is on a graphite colour polish with holigram foil and striping tape, with an accent line of silver and black striping polish. This design got noticed lots, just a pitty the pics aren't brill, they were taken with my camera-phone.

I aim to start my training with Creative soon, just saving up my pennies!

Big thank you!:)

Hi Jo,
I like the design and the colours make it very eye catching well done :Love:

Tell you what hun your much better than me with foils i can never get them right. Well done theyare very striking
x

Mmmm! you made me feel all glowy inside! lol!

Praise dont you just love it! lol

Thanks

Nicely done Jo, well done, they look fab!

They look lovely - I am like Lucia, cannot do foils at all - well done

- :biggrin:
They look great ive never done foils ithink I might give it a go they look lovely

Ruby

They're lovely Jo - well done :hug:

they are lovely , well done

Thats the effect with foils then? They look great. Well done.

:o
Thank you all.
I find with a little practice foils are really effective. I would advise if you are trying foil for the fist time to try one without a pattern in it. That way if it doessn't stick all over you can piece in the missing bits without it looking funny or spoiling the design.

The other thing you have to watch is the timing of the adhesive wait too long and its lost its tacky too soon and it stays tacky. It is worth the effort. Just keep trying and practicing.

Thank you all again
:Love:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

they are lovely jo....must admit i am pants at foiling :rolleyes:

Great Looking Nails Well Done.

Caz Xxx

They look great, like the colours contrast - really shows off the design well.

Tried using foil recently and just got in a mess and it looked crap so I gave up!

They absolutley ROCK!

LOVE 'EM!

Jules:D

They look fantastic- well done!!!! :Love:

thay look lovely !

they look great, i love foiling maximum effect with minimal effort well done.

They are very nice - and if you want opinions - definately go creative - i wasted tons and i mean tons of money- ask hubby!! - on different courses - some were even cons though they advertise in trade mags and profesess to be recognised . After trying many i found creative to be the very best. stick with creative the guys and gals on here are soo helpful and freindly the training is first class. good luck

Hiya

They look cool, well done!!!!!!!

Amanda

Latest posts

Back