Opinions...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannahsmith88

Reaction score
I don't really understand how non-qualified hairdressers are allowed to do hair extensions, can anyone please explain?.. What's everyone's opinion on this?

Not a hairdresser, but feel your pain! They are allowed in the same way that non beauty therapists can do eyelash extensions and spray tans! :eek:

O really! Didn't no that! It doesn't seem quite right does it!? Wonder how the insurance works?..

Don't even get me started!!! I hate I, the same as I hate Sally's for selling to general public!!

Yes I think that is awful they sell to the public! I do balmain and I hate the fact their in Sally's! Cause then people don't understand why it cost so much more at a salon, they don't think about overheads, training, equipment etc

I think it's that because the training doesn't ask for previous hair experience. Tbf I trained in makeup which included lash and brow tints, individual lash and brow shaping, but without more informal practice on friends and family I won't be using the skills. Am also considering a media make up and wig making soon. X

DONT GET ME STARTED !!! lol:grr:

Latest posts

Back