Opportunity to rent a space...what do you think???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Cal

Reaction score
I hahave been given an opportunity to share a beauty room within a local gym.
The room is quite big and really very nice, and they have a nail tech there at the moment who leaves at the end of the week.
The current tech works mondays and thursday as the other girl has the room on the ot her days.
I am still working full time in my non beauty related day job so I would only be able to have the room from 6pm anyway. I went in and spoke to the other girl there ( she does massage and waxing) and she suggested as she finishes at 6 on fri I could have fri night as well.

So basically the deal is I have the room thu 6-10 fri 6-10 and Monday if I want it (not sure Mondays are always very quiet for me). PLus as its my mobile number they call to make bookings if I dont have the room I could just do them mobile.

And for this I pay £35 per week.

What does everyone think??? I think its worth a go - may be good to get new clients especially with xmas coming up

My main problem is the old tech was MEGGA cheap and I dont want to keep to her prices..I could do so for an introductory offer but not long term...she chrges £20 full set and £10 rebalance / infill

arghhh

Any thoughts or ideas how I can make this work would be appreciated

XXX

I would say go for it Cal :) You can perhaps do an offer where the clients who are returning from the old tech get their first appointment at £20 if they book and pay for thier first rebalance at the same time and then charge your own prices there after? Not a biz geek me but am sure that would help?

Good luck hun and I am sure you will do amazingly xxx

Latest posts

Back