Ordering products online

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spjelgus

Reaction score
Hi:)

I live in Iceland and the selection of nail products here are really shameful! I am training now at a private salon using Nail Harmony products. There is no official product training available, only at salons or privately run beauty schools (so no CND for me:rolleyes:). I like the Nail Harmony products well enough but their product selection (or lack of) really bothers me. There is only one salon that sells the products to professionals and they don't even carry their cover gels/powders and their prices are monstrous! She charges 66 pounds for ONE bottle of gelish foundation or structure gel, 42 pounds for Top it off and 18 pounds for each color bottle! I ordered from amazon instead (dont worry it was the real deal). There is also only one wholesale with lamps, drills etc and his products are trash, my cheapo ebay uv lamps works better than the one I got from him, that one broke. When I returned it to him he said there was nothing wrong with it and laughed and called me rude names. No need to say I will not be using his services again.

I really want to try the CND products but as far as I know no one carries them here, and the only way to get glitters, forms, tips, wraps, glue etc etc etc for me is ebay!

Do any of you know of a place other than ebay that has international shipping and reasonable prizes? Also is there any place to buy CND products over the internet?

Thank you :)

If are in possession of certificates to prove you are a qualified nail technician then all you need to do is to send CND copies of your certification & then they will provide you with registration to enable you to purchase from them.

I dont know if they cover where you live but Im sure you can check that with them directly. Visit this page & they should be able to put you in the picture of what you can & cant do :

Hope this helps :lol:

Sweet Shop

(Copies of your certificates can be emailed in pdf form by the way to speed things up )

Thank you!

I don't have my certificate yet so I have to wait till im qualified. :)

Latest posts

Back