Organic wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Risabel

Reaction score
Does any one know of an organic Honey and hemp wax that can be used in a roller system- a client has had this used on her and is raving about it

Thanks

Rachel

Thanks, it might be. I have looked on web site but does not say organic.

Is clean and easy a good system?
I have a pot at the mo and am looking to upgrade!

I have the clean and easy system and it's great. That said, I wouldn't say that it's a replacement for a pot and spatula, more an adjunct to it. There are many wax experts here and I'd be very interested in what they have to say about that!

I saw a lot of girls buying the egg pot at the Bimingham show, anyone know if it is any good. It certainly looks good

Very often the word organic is used as a way of marketing a product. I'd be happy to hear about an organic wax but I'm not sure they exist. For something to be organic it should be derived from all natural products. So nothing synthetic! Sugar paste is natural, as it is made from sugar and lemon juice but wax can contain all sorts of synthetic ingredients.

I am Miss Organic at home, but for my business and in particular waxing, I wouldn't use a natural product if that meant a compromise on results. So I wouldn't buy or promote a natural product if my clients were going to get a sub-standard treatment.

Roller systems have their place, especially for legs and backs, but I agree they are not an upgrade on a pot and spatula. For instance, I wouldn't use a roller for eyebrows, I don't see how you can get precision.

I've not used the Eggpot myself, so I can't comment, other than 'say no to tubes' :lol: how frustrating, you would never be able to get all the wax out! But seriously, if you do a search, I'm sure you will find feedback on this system.

"Say no to tubes"????!!! How come?!
I worked with the Australian BodyCare system for 2 years, and I wish I could afford my own now! I love the convenience of tube waxing, it makes life so much easier. And it's so much more hygienic than any other method.
But we're all different, aren't we :) The world would be a boring place if we all liked using the same products :)
Incidentally, I agree that roller wax isn't a replacement for pot and spatula (However, tube wax IS a convenient replacement...but I would say that!). I have a feeling the hemp and honey is clean and easy, but im not positive :)
XX

For a year I looked and looked for a professional organic wax - can't be found, but I did find this MOOM Organic Hair Removal Products for Women. I think there might be a few geeks who use these. I decided not to the reason being I like using hot wax for brazilians etc

I settled on Escential wax - aromatherapy based - the rose hot wax in AMAZING.

Hi I would just like to add that I find the Clean & Easy small applicators very precise for eyebrows. Everyone has their preference. I only use hot wax for underarms and bikini's because of the wax rather than the roller application. Brazilians would be more tricky but underarms and basic bikini's can certainly be carried out with ease with a roller.

Latest posts

Back