Pamper Eve Ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallpap

Reaction score
I have been invited to a local pamper eve in a couple of weeks time.
Theme is credit crunch so treatments between £5/£10 lasting 15 mins.
Great chance to up the customer base and give out cards etc.
Any suggestions on treatments that i can offer? Was thinking Spray Tan £10 mini mani £5 eyebrow wax ...

i would find out what other therapists have been invited before you decide what to offer. Of the pamper evenings I have attended it's always the manicurist that has people queueing up, so I would say offer this first and foremost and promote your other treatments while you're there. Hth Lou x
Posted via Mobile Device

I did a pamper evening a while ago and they could've booked triple the number of spray tans I was able to do. I charged £12 full body and £8 half body and did 13 tans altogether, with a tiny bit of retail sales.

It was in a school and I was given a room all to myself - perhaps this is something to consider when making your decision.

Next time I'd do two things differently; firstly I would limit the number of bookings (ie more communication) and secondly as my prices have increased recently I wouldn't do it so cheaply. xx

Sunspray, not getting at you just out of curiosity, for the spray tans did your clients book their slots in advance. Just wondering if you had the chance to patch test them beforehand or did you make them sign a disclaimer?

i have been to a lot and done a couple have loads of leaflets and maybe a friend that can talk to a client whilst your busy doing the treatments, another idea is have a mailing list piece of paper where they can get emails of special "introductory offers" and an update every so often good way to build up new clientele even if they do not get a treatment on the night.:lol:

Sunspray, not getting at you just out of curiosity, for the spray tans did your clients book their slots in advance. Just wondering if you had the chance to patch test them beforehand or did you make them sign a disclaimer?

Hi Susev, I did a mini-consultation with each client which covered the necessary basics, and fortunately each one had used from one to several types of tanning products in the past. None were taking any offending medication and none displayed any other contra-indications.

I did, however, manage to get all the pre-booked clients' telephone numbers and email addresses and made absolutely sure that they all had detailed pre-tan advice.

I've talked to my insurers on this subject in the past and they are happy that as long as the client declares they've had no reaction to self/professional tans previously, it is not necessary to carry out patch tests.

I don't usually get the client to sign a specific declaration/waiver, but always explain that as they've told me they've experienced no reaction to tanning agents with other brands, it's extremely unlikely to happen with the great quality products I use.

Since I've been having spray tans, I've never, ever been offered a patch test and now I think about it, I've never been asked any questions or completed any record form which may indicate a contra-indication.

xx

I organised on that took part Tuesday night! We had the following treatments:
Indian Head
Reflexology
Mani
Pedi
Mini Facial

Each treatment was 15 mins long and between £8-10 each. I was doing Mani's and believe it or was less booked that others

Latest posts

Back