Pamper Parties - How to?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfitzs

Reaction score
Hi
I'm thinking of doing pamper parties and just want to know, what sort of services should I offer, who I should offer them to and what should be my minimum price level? I have recently passed the cnd foundation course and I have also completed the spa manicure course, so I will put this on the menu. Anymore suggestions will be great.
mdfitzs.

Hiya

I don't think that I would do nail enhancements at a pamper party for the simple reason that I take too long and that if someone chose to have them, then I would be there for ages and no-one else would get a chance to have anything done!

I would also take a little table display so that people can see some retail items - of course, if they have been drinking they will probably want to buy more!

Have fun, relax and they're great to do. You can also usually get quite a few more new clients.

i was thinking of doing something like that too, but i have only been doing nails for a short while, im a bit shy , so would you have to do lots of talking about your products. and also what would be involved in such a night.

Probably best to keep pamper party treaments to about 25 - 35 mins really which would be a like cuticle work and polish or a pedicure and polish. This way you are getting small but effective treatments in a few hours and can do them on around 4 or so ladies. Whilst you are doing a treatment and the others are waiting, you can tell them about your nail enhancements and longer manicure pedicure treatments. Goodluck!

Okay don't think i am weird but i was thinking of doing a pamper/beauty treatment/underwear party (bit like a tame Ann summers partywith beauty treatments)

I would team up with a beautician we could both do our treatments and hopefully make a little money on the night wear/underwear side.

Get a Brazilian half price with selected ranges kinda thing.

Thanks for the replys girls. Now that we know I should be offering things like mainicures, or maybe just a file and polish, how much should I be charging for them and how long should the parties go on for e.g 1 to 2 hours????? Also should I be giving out goodie bags, if so what should these contain ans should I charge for them too??

I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I'm new to all this and I am just trying to find out the best way to increase my client base.

Hi there, I am posting what i do at parties in case this may be of any help.

Home parties:- £10.00 per head. You will recieve one of the treatments below in the surroundings of your own home. All treatments come with full consultation and advice and any bookings taken on the night will receive 10% off their booked treatment. (minimum of 6 people per party max of 11).
Facial wash and refresh,
Manicure & polish
Mini pedicure
Foot and leg massage
Full set of nail art

Pamper parties at the salon:- £15.00 per head. You will receive one of the treatments below a glass of wine and some nibbles. All treatments come with full consultation and advice and any bookings taken on the night will receive 10% off their booked treatment. (minimum 6 people per party max 11).
Manicure & polish
Pedicure
Full set of nail art
Mini facial
Make up lesson

I also offer tanning parties @ £20.00 per head and this also includes a glass of wine and some nibbles. This is only at the salon. You will get people asking how much for a second treatment I charge £6.00 and only if I think there will be time as I like the party to end after two and a half hours. But this would depend on whether you do these yourself or with someone. Hope this is of some help.

glittergirl said:
Okay don't think i am weird but i was thinking of doing a pamper/beauty treatment/underwear party (bit like a tame Ann summers partywith beauty treatments)

I would team up with a beautician we could both do our treatments and hopefully make a little money on the night wear/underwear side.

Get a Brazilian half price with selected ranges kinda thing.

I love it!

Where did you say you lived? I could be your Therapist :wink2:

Fab idea.

mfitzs said:
Thanks for the replys girls. Now that we know I should be offering things like mainicures, or maybe just a file and polish, how much should I be charging for them and how long should the parties go on for e.g 1 to 2 hours????? Also should I be giving out goodie bags, if so what should these contain ans should I charge for them too??

I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I'm new to all this and I am just trying to find out the best way to increase my client base.

I have been invited to a pamper party. The lady organising has got about 20 tables offering different things i.e. eyebrow waxing, massage etc. I am offering shape and polish and will take my airbrush along and just offer a french airbrushing. This is to raise money for the local playgroup. I have to pay £5 for a table and donate a raffle prize - I have to then offer my services at a slightly reduced rate - it will hopefully be brilliant for advertising myself and anything I earn on the evening is mine. I thought of offering a shape and polish at £3 and a french airbrush for £5.

Hths

zpocock said:
Hi there, I am posting what i do at parties in case this may be of any help.

Home parties:- £10.00 per head. You will recieve one of the treatments below in the surroundings of your own home. All treatments come with full consultation and advice and any bookings taken on the night will receive 10% off their booked treatment. (minimum of 6 people per party max of 11).
Facial wash and refresh,
Manicure & polish
Mini pedicure
Foot and leg massage
Full set of nail art

Pamper parties at the salon:- £15.00 per head. You will receive one of the treatments below a glass of wine and some nibbles. All treatments come with full consultation and advice and any bookings taken on the night will receive 10% off their booked treatment. (minimum 6 people per party max 11).
Manicure & polish
Pedicure
Full set of nail art
Mini facial
Make up lesson

I also offer tanning parties @ £20.00 per head and this also includes a glass of wine and some nibbles. This is only at the salon. You will get people asking how much for a second treatment I charge £6.00 and only if I think there will be time as I like the party to end after two and a half hours. But this would depend on whether you do these yourself or with someone. Hope this is of some help.
wow thats quite a list, i am also thinking about doing them soon they seem like good fun, thanks for all the info.
zoe, x

Latest posts

Back