Pamper party promo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the beauty box

Reaction score
hi every1,

i have been looking into offering pamper partys and have read a few threads on here and researched a few companys in my area

i have come up with a draft for my promo leaflet and was wondering if you could give me some feedback as i am terrible at putting them together

thanks xx :)

PAMPER PARTY’S !!!!

Whatever the reason birthday, hen party or just a night in with girls
A pamper party is the perfect excuse t o enjoy beauty therapy at a discount
Each guest will receive 2 20 min treatments of their choice from the list below
5 guests or more you receive a free bottle of wine
8 guests or more the host goes free & free bottle of wine
For just £15.00 each !!

Treatments
Mini facial
Mini manicure with polish of choice
Mini pedicure with polish of choice
Eyebrow and eyelash tint (skin test must be carried out 24 hours in advance)

Treatments will be carried out at your chosen venue whether it be at your home, office or party hall by a fully qualified beauty therapist
Please contact me for further information and booking

Seems a bit cheap, is that £15 for two treatments, I charge £15 for one treatment a half and hour treatment. see what others say and good luck with it.

I guess a lot of the pricing depends on your area but it does seem cheap to me aswell!

This is some of the blurb on my website:

The cost of participating in a Pamper Party is £30 per person. This includes a free Thank You gift for the hostess, as a thank you for hosting the Pamper Party.
Each guest can choose 2 treatments from the following:
*Head Massage *Mini Facial *Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
*Hand & Arm Massage *Foot & Leg Massage
*Mini Manicure *Mini Pedicure *Paraffin Wax Hand or Foot Treatment

Add some pizzazz to your party with a mini chocolate fountain!
A chocolate fountain creates an elegant centre piece of mouth watering cascading hot chocolate along with a beautiful aroma which will seduce your guests.
Hire of one fountain including Belgian milk chocolate & marshmallows is £20.00

Most people we do thinks it's good value for money.

Hi I would say it's a bit cheap too but you know your area and competition.
I charge £20 for one half hour treatment, each gueast gets a party bag, the host gets a bottle of bubbly and a free treatment if more than 5 guests.
Also dont put your numbers too high, unless you have someone to help you out with big parties!! As 8 guest at two treatments each is a hard slog!xxx

I also think £15 for two treatments is a bit cheap, but I'd love it if someone in my area was offering that price and would bite their hand off!

Please don't think I'm being horrid, but the word Party's should be Parties.

I'm sure you'll get great response at that price - good luck xx

thank you for the advice, the price is quite cheap but in my area that is about right unfortuantly:eek: i might try it with one treatment 4 now then and see how it goes then go from there xx

and thanks for the spelling tip i would rather you notice it then potential clients it wouldnt look to professional would it :) xx

Sorry this is probably hijacking your thread but .... my friend and I are organising a pamper party at her house in December (for us and our friends). We're using two local beauty therapists and I'm just wondering if my friend, the host, should expect some kind of reward/gift from the therapists? It's likely they'll be carrying out 3 treatments per hour for 3 hours at £10 per (mini) treatment, so should earn £90 each.

A bit like the host incentive for spray tan parties I'm thinking.

What would you suggest she could expect, if indeed anything????

Thanks
xx

Latest posts

Back