Pamper party ?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyPrincess.

Reaction score
A lady came into the salon today wanting to book in 18 children ages between 11-13, my salon is big enough for them all and she just wants the girls nails painted and a little nail art, i would be able to do this no problem and she offered a good price which i am hapy with, however while im doing one childs nails what do i set up for the other girls while they wait?

It would make sense to have some music playing; not sure if most party games would be a bit too "young" for girls of that age range though...
Posted via Mobile Device

yeah i forgot to say that the girls mother is bringing a CD with all her favourite songs on..

Would you be able to delegate to the girl's mother to entertain the girls while you do the nail art?
Posted via Mobile Device

what about asking them to draw a (nail art) design that you could then judge and this will also give you some new ideas for your nail art

why not set up some foot baths and the girls can have a wee soak and relax? And maybe set up a chocolate fountain and some cocktail juices (non alcoholic!!!!!!!!! although by the time youv finished im sure ul need a tipple!!!!) , and maybe ask the lady if she can take in some girlie mags or that?
xx

glitter tattoo pens are great - just buy lots and let them get on with it! It goes down a storm with this age group :lol:

:rolleyes:
glitter tattoo pens are great - just buy lots and let them get on with it! It goes down a storm with this age group :lol:
sound fab where can you get them? Xx

you can get them from wh smith, staples any craft shops hun. what about printing of several pics of hands so they can design there own and some crisps and pop and music hun also a few disposable cameras so they can take pics that the mum can get developed or you depends on the price you gave her :) thats a nice touch :) xx hope it goes well

Latest posts

Back