Pamper party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmima1

Reaction score
hi every one,
I have decided to start doing pamper parties,have a few ideas but any tips would be much appriciated....

MY idea so far is to only offer 25min treatments-
back massage,scalp massage, mini man and mini ped.

AT £10 per treatment? do you think this is a good price to charge. only going local at the moment but have people further away that said they'd like to have one, what should I charge then?

alos wanted to give the guests at the party an insentive to book one thmselves-any ideas? and a treat for the person hosting the party?

lots of questions i no, i'm so confused at where to start.
thank you, gem :confused:

Last edited:
have one booked for tonight... fingers crossed!!!

Good luck im sure you wont need it anyway xx

Ah good luck for tonight, there great fun so dont worry.

I charge a bit more to cover the fact that sometimes I can travel a bit further, can work really quite late, and one after the other it can be pretty hard work. I charge £20 per head, which includes a bottle of bubbly for them to share. A party bag each with say a bottle of solar oil a funky nail file, some bubbles and a bar of chocolate. And a money off voucher. And if there are more than 5 of them the Hosts treatment is free. Which is an incentive.hth.xx

sorry do you charge £20 per person? is that for one treatment and the goody bag each? what teratments do you offer? once I get going I'm hoping to offer more stuff x

Yes £20 per person, half hour treatment, either mini indian head, bns massage, mini mani or pedi, mini facial or minx.
I take music, light insence, and try to make it a real luxury. The party bags, bubbly and a free treatment, all make it a bit special, If I have say 8 ladies set up about 6.45pm start at 7pm finish about 11pm pack ever thing in my car. So done by 11.30pm. Thats almost 5 hours non stop work. I think £120 is reasonable for this, obviously you have to pay for the party bags and bubbly out of that. So £100 evenings work.xx

Hi again, just wanted to add, I do offer a £10 a treatment party dont advertise it, but have done it when there has been really large numbers and Have got a friend to help. We then just charge £10 a head with no party bags etc. As this makes it easy to split the money.hth.x

thank you so much for your help!!! you've really sorted me out. said the minimum has to be 5 people.going to do a free half hour treatment for the host. see how things go then look at adding a few bits in. hope it all goes to plan!!! gem x x x :hug:

Good luck hun, let us know how it goes.xxx:hug:

I charge £15 per person and offer either 2 15 minute treatments or 1 30 minute treatment, they have a treatment list in advance and need to let me know their choices in advance so that I take all the correct equipment and products.

I take a bottle of bubbly, I do not provide party/goody bags but do give the host a lovely goody bags full of bits...I do not offer a free treatment for the host.

xx

my first pamper party went very well. I made £50 in 3 hours.... I decided to give the host a free treatment as a thankyou (she chose a scalp mass-so not many products used there). I gave out my pricelists and one guest said she wanted to book one for her friends too. The host has booked another one and her daughter want to have one too!!!! How exciting :)

My prices for treatments are quite cheap normally so I can't charge too much... ie on my pricelist I do a full ped for £15, and the pamper party do a mini ped for £10.

Lets hope things go well, please god x x x

p.s thank you to everyone who has given me advice :hug:

Hi

I did a teen pamper party last saturday which included nails and make- up
there were 6 of them and I charged £60 for the night was there for 3 hours. so not bad for a nights work.

The week before I did 7 ladies included eyebrow wax, eyebrow tint, lash tint and 1/2 leg wax they all paid individually but I took 10% off the price the host was very happy

I have another one booked soon which is only 2 ladies having 2 x treatments 1 1/2 hours each but they are paying individually which will come to £68 for the 3 hrs.

I love doing the pamper partys there really exciting to do, to be honest I make and get more bookings now then when I did when I was renting in a hairdresses which I have recently given up to do mobile,,, and would,nt have it any other way now.

For more than 5 guests the host gets a bottle of wine and a goody bag.

So good luck with your pamper partys and have lots of fun with it :)

Last edited:
my first pamper party went very well. I made £50 in 3 hours.... I decided to give the host a free treatment as a thankyou (she chose a scalp mass-so not many products used there). I gave out my pricelists and one guest said she wanted to book one for her friends too. The host has booked another one and her daughter want to have one too!!!! How exciting :)

My prices for treatments are quite cheap normally so I can't charge too much... ie on my pricelist I do a full ped for £15, and the pamper party do a mini ped for £10.

Lets hope things go well, please god x x x

p.s thank you to everyone who has given me advice :hug:
Well done you, glad you enjoyed it hun.xx

Hiya,

Can i ask how you all advertise for your pamper parties? I work at a salon and think they would be annoyed if i advertised so i just rely on word of mouth but its been really slow latley.

When i have done pamper parties in the past (only done a few)I have done £100 for the whole night (3/4 hours) no matter how many people there are and just done as many treatments in that time that i can fit in. Normaly i have got time to do 2 tratments each if they are short ones, Usualy a f&v and an eyebrow shape.

Hiya,

Can i ask how you all advertise for your pamper parties? I work at a salon and think they would be annoyed if i advertised so i just rely on word of mouth but its been really slow latley.

When i have done pamper parties in the past (only done a few)I have done £100 for the whole night (3/4 hours) no matter how many people there are and just done as many treatments in that time that i can fit in. Normaly i have got time to do 2 tratments each if they are short ones, Usualy a f&v and an eyebrow shape.

I've only just started mine hun. i've found it's working very hard, giving that little bit extra and then hopefully they all like what I've done. Then word of mouth from there..... I just priced it individually as then they can all pay the same amount rather then working it out between themselves.

Latest posts

Back