Pamperbook.co.uk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josie34

Reaction score
Has anyone registered or used them? After Treatwell going down the pan, and suspending accounts, I decided to leave them. I just wondered if anyone has joined here and found it worked for them?

Not heard of pamperbook but I've just told Treatwell to close my account as well after receiving their new T&Cs today ....£18 a month listing fee and 35% commission o_O
Hahahaha no chance!

Not heard of pamperbook but I've just told Treatwell to close my account as well after receiving their new T&Cs today ....£18 a month listing fee and 35% commission o_O
Hahahaha no chance!
Omg, I haven't had anything from them saying that yet, they can kiss goodbye to me too if they try that!

Really??? I haven't heard that either but i will definitely be leaving. I block out most of my calendar anyway.

Shocking isn't it! I received an email from my account manager yesterday with new T&Cs saying that they are coming in to force on the 1st October. There will be no commission on returning customers, but it's still not worth it, especially if you're a small business.

Hahahaha no chance!

Have they closed it for you? I keep ringing them up to cancel mine and they never do! Having a mare with it and getting very frustrated with them now, I've been wanting to remove my listing for two months now

Have they closed it for you? I keep ringing them up to cancel mine and they never do! Having a mare with it and getting very frustrated with them now, I've been wanting to remove my listing for two months now

I've not heard back from my account manager yet but as it's the weekend, I'm giving him until end of tomorrow to get back to me.
I've stressed that my account must be closed before the new charges come in to place. Terrible that they've only provided 3 weeks notice!
It says on the new T&Cs that if you don't accept them, you must formally say so in writing - but it doesn't say where to send it to. Once I know more I'll post on here.

I've not heard back from my account manager yet but as it's the weekend, I'm giving him until end of tomorrow to get back to me.
I've stressed that my account must be closed before the new charges come in to place. Terrible that they've only provided 3 weeks notice!
It says on the new T&Cs that if you don't accept them, you must formally say so in writing - but it doesn't say where to send it to. Once I know more I'll post on here.

Terrible customer service in my opinion, unless they're helping you to sign up! Funny how I haven't even had an email about these new t&cs so I didn't have a clue. Demanded so many times that they remove my listing and they just never do :( hope they remove yours for you, I'm going to have to email and call them again

UPDATE***
So it's been two weeks since my initial email to my account manager regarding closing my Treatwell account due to the new T&Cs and I am yet to have any confirmation that this is being processed. We've emailed back and forth but only for him to continuelly tell me how the new T&Cs will benefit me :confused: .Banging my head against a brick wall springs to mind.

Today I have requested to speak to a senior member of staff, so we'll see how I get on.

I also received these terms and condition and the changes. Dont really know whether to stick at it or leave.
Any guidance? Their not helpful at all!

Well I think my abrupt email this morning did the trick as I had a voicemail to say that my account has been deactivated. Hurray!
Totally their loss as I have 100% 5star rating and I'm the only business for my local area that isn't an expensive spa, so now there is no one else on Treatwell for my location.

Maersk it depends whether you think that the monthly listing fee and higher commission is worth it? For me it definitely isn't.
I know the overall benefit was supposed to be that returning clients don't cost us any commission, but for me personally as a massage / holistic business, most treatwell clients visited me as they had a voucher or wanted to 'treat' themselves, so with only a few becoming regular clients, it isn't worth my while.
Also £18 a month listing fee is steep; I only pay £13 a month for my very own website which comes up high on Google for my area so I don't need more than that.

UPDATE***
So it's been two weeks since my initial email to my account manager regarding closing my Treatwell account due to the new T&Cs and I am yet to have any confirmation that this is being processed. We've emailed back and forth but only for him to continuelly tell me how the new T&Cs will benefit me :confused: .Banging my head against a brick wall springs to mind.

Today I have requested to speak to a senior member of staff, so we'll see how I get on.

They deleted my account for me finally after I sent them a strongly worded email lol

I have a MUA and brow/lash tech rent a chair from me. I suggested she get listed on treatwell as she is building her business so she contacted them and was ready to join. Then after reading this thread I told her to check as I do not pay a listing fee or 35% commission and have not yet been advised of any changes. She asked them and was told this was happening in Manchester and they may roll it out nationwide. She hasn't yet signed as it's too much so she told them she would get back to them but if this is happening they will lose so many salons. I can't understand how they think this is a good idea, would rather spend the money boosting a fb post!

I have a MUA and brow/lash tech rent a chair from me. I suggested she get listed on treatwell as she is building her business so she contacted them and was ready to join. Then after reading this thread I told her to check as I do not pay a listing fee or 35% commission and have not yet been advised of any changes. She asked them and was told this was happening in Manchester and they may roll it out nationwide. She hasn't yet signed as it's too much so she told them she would get back to them but if this is happening they will lose so many salons. I can't understand how they think this is a good idea, would rather spend the money boosting a fb post!

I didn't realise that it was specific areas. I'm in Knutsford, 20 miles from Manchester.
Funny that although they kept telling me that the changes were positive and apparently all their "other clients are very happy with the new contract", they seemed pretty desperate not to lose me, so I have a feeling that it hasn't been very well received and I imagine many other smaller businesses have closed their accounts as well.

Hahahaha no chance!

I've just had a phone call from a company called Keia. They claim to charge the client a very small fee on top of the practitioner's fee. Has anyone signed with them yet? www.keia.co.uk

Well I think my abrupt email this morning did the trick as I had a voicemail to say that my account has been deactivated. Hurray!
Totally their loss as I have 100% 5star rating and I'm the only business for my local area that isn't an expensive spa, so now there is no one else on Treatwell for my location.

Maersk it depends whether you think that the monthly listing fee and higher commission is worth it? For me it definitely isn't.
I know the overall benefit was supposed to be that returning clients don't cost us any commission, but for me personally as a massage / holistic business, most treatwell clients visited me as they had a voucher or wanted to 'treat' themselves, so with only a few becoming regular clients, it isn't worth my while.
Also £18 a month listing fee is steep; I only pay £13 a month for my very own website which comes up high on Google for my area so I don't need more than that.

I had a 5 star rating too, with a good amount of positive reviews. I paid out a lot of money to Treatwell, but it's their loss. Greed. Just greed.

Hahahaha no chance!
I have also left cheeky beggers!

Latest posts

Back