Party / Pamper Princess Make Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hello!

Just wondering what brand of make up / shops do you buy your children's make up from?

I have a large make up box, but for children under 10 years old, I think they prefer more Pink & Glitter than a normal face of make up?

Any tips on where you get yours?

Carly x

Hello!

Just wondering what brand of make up / shops do you buy your children's make up from?

I have a large make up box, but for children under 10 years old, I think they prefer more Pink & Glitter than a normal face of make up?

Any tips on where you get yours?

Carly x

Hi Carly,
If you want make up for childrens parties look no further than Superdrug they are storming ahead with high street make-up brands that are as good as any expensive luxury professional brand, you can take your pick there are teeny/girly brands trhrough to their own line GOSH which is fab and merchandised and modeled on MAC...genius, lots of make up artists have put their brands in Superdrug and I have been involved in writing and researching high street brands for many national mags, and I promise you Superdrug is all you need. Ask me anything you like and I'll help x

Latest posts

Back