Passed creative foundation!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby4444

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I passed my course on fri at leeds creative, and just wanna say thanks to all the girls i did it with, everyone was lovely and for a short 5 days it was like a family!

hope we all keep in touch!

another big thanks to bev for getting us all through it, i nearly cried on the 2nd day i was so rubbish and now im charging £30 a set!

Thanks!!

well done bet you feel on top of the world.
CONGRATULATIONS XXXX

Congratulations

Hey, well done you! No doubt see you soon, really pleased for you! xx

Well done to you!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!xx

well done chick! xx

Congratulations!!! :D

Love and hugs

congtaulations lou

Hi Lou

Well done you! xx

Congratulations Lou x x

Well done!

I have my final day on Dec 2nd nd im getting all the practise in I can, I am even dreaming about doing nails ha ha!:eek:

Well done again xx

NatalieJ said:
Well done!

I have my final day on Dec 2nd nd im getting all the practise in I can, I am even dreaming about doing nails ha ha!:eek:

Well done again xx

Well done Looby, we were wondering how you got on!!bet it feels great - do you get your certificate on the day or later?

I too have my final day on Dec 2nd and am living/ sleeping /breathing nails even if I am boring the rest of the family!!:)

Congratulations!

What a great feeling that must be - well done you! X

Well done Lou Lou, it's a great feeling isn't it?
Did you find it easy?
Which foundation did you go on?
I've just been on my Brisa Foundation it was fab.
What course will you go on next?
Sherry

Yipeeee!! Enjoy the feeling, very well done!!! xxxx

Congratulations :D xxx

Well done you are brill!!!! - ive got my final day on Dec 19th
Shelley xx

Very well done. remember to always try and reach perfection with every treatment you do! :Look_righ :)

mandy121060 said:
Well done Lou Lou, it's a great feeling isn't it?
Did you find it easy?
Which foundation did you go on?
I've just been on my Brisa Foundation it was fab.
What course will you go on next?
Sherry

Hiya!

yes it was fabulous i love it! ive been doing 2 sets a week ish since i started it, it was L&P cos i do bio gel at the moment. i can do a pink and white set in two hrs now so getting a bit better and charging £30 now so the moneys really coming in! apart from when i do mates i charge £20!

i think im gonna do the skill building course next, was gonna upgrade my bio to brisa but i feel ok with gel so thought id like to learn how to sculpt with l&p. another girl i did the course with wants to do it in the new year so im really excited! i did my boyfriends mums nails last night and shes really chuffed im going for it after so long dreaming about it, and she said she'd lend me the money for the course if it meant me following my dream! aww bless! so im doing that in the new year! cant wait

hows things going with you? are you thinking of doing anymore courses? which creative did u do it at?

bring on the xmas nails!

love lou x

Latest posts

Back