Patrick Cameron 'updo's' 2 day course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blush09

Reaction score
have decided to re-start my bridal makeup services in new year as hubbys hours little more flexible now, when i did it previously i was forever being asked if i could do hair (which i dont) and lost cpl potentional clients

have booked on to a beginners bridal hair course to start off with, but am also thinking of doing patrick camerons 2 day hair course - but @ £670 need to give it some serious consideration .has anyone been on it? is it worth the money ? do you get to learn quite structed designs?

i dont know anything about the hair industy but im assuming he's well respected in dressing bridal and special occasion hair? just wondering why so expensive compared to others

why not buy a dvd instead , lol ,i know he is amazing and that is why you are paying as hes an industry icon for hair ups .. i am sure you will learn lots of stuff :green:

Patrick cameron is defiantely one of the best for hair up! He is going to be at Salon International next month in London - its about £80 for a ticket to the Patrick Cameron and I think £20 to get in to Salon International? Salon International 2011 Patrick Cameron Sun 16th Oct The DVDs are good too and really easy to follow!

Heya! which dvds your talking about?x

He has lots, bridal collection parts one and two are brilliant, as is my bridal album which is his sixth! All his books and dvds are on his website! xXx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

yep hes got lots of dvds and books all on his website Patrick Cameron and can find some on ebay and amazon etc. I've got the 'Ultraviolet' DVD, love it! very clear and easy to follow.

hey every1 ....m new on this site 2day... happy cuz now i will get some help....well i bought patrick cameron's book6 my bridal hair album... good..but 2 hairstyle i love the most caroline style 2 and holly style 1 and my pads r not coming in exact shape...plz plz plz some1 help.... cuz my friend want me to do that on her for christmas party....

Latest posts

Back