Pedicure~allergies etc...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just got back from doing a luxury pedicure, which might sound daft but i really enjoyed doing it!!!

Anyhow after my client filled out my record card & we discussed our consultation i set about the treatment.

My client had no allergies/contra indications,but it occured to me what do you do if your client does have any?

Obviously anything that may be contatgious or threaten the client you would leave well alone.But what allergies would stop you performing your treatment.

All advice welcome thanks all xxx :green:

This is very interesting to me any answers from the head geek. I will tell u this story when i first began doing nails my sister was my model and every time we removed the l&p her nail was separating from the bed till one time we were puting a new set on and it started to itch on controlable. She went to the doctor the next day and was told that she was allergic to the nail glue.Now if I hav a new client i ask if they every used nail glue before and if they every had an allergic reaction to it.

Tricia

Latest posts

Back