Pedicure pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise75

Reaction score
Hi, I have been working as nail tech in Spain for the last year but moving back to U.K in 3 weeks time. I have done plenty of pedicures here with nail art, do many of you do pedicures if you work from home in U.K? I'm organizing my new price list and not sure what to charge, what are your prices anyone?!

£20 with a polish finish (i do creative spa pedi's btw) and £30 with a gel finish.

If they wanted paraffin wax extra £5.

hth

amb x

All products I use are creative and I charge £28 for a classic pedi and £32 for a SPA one.

Classic pedi £15 and spa pedi £25 shape and polish £10
x

My classic spa ped is £18

Luxury ( with parraffin wax) £24

VERY basic ped £16...luxury Creative Spa (min 1 hour) £22...very popular! especially Raw Earth!

bit of a change from the 10,00 € they charge locally for a basic pedi

I used to charge £10 for a file n polish and £25 for a Creative Spa Pedi. Many salons locally charged £12-£15 for a pedi but they didn't use Creative products, I found that by using great products & giving a good service I was never short of clients!

I guess prices can also vary depending on where you are in the country...Where are you moving to?

Thanks to all who replied, yes they love their bargain pedi here in Spain, all the english here expect it cheap as everything else is here! Be glad to get back to Brighton next month, fed up with sweating over nails as a couple of my clients have no air con in their apartments! Praying my old clients will return at least they don't whinge about my prices, planning on £20 for luxury pedi and £25 with nail art. Keep dreaming of rain and m&s food!!!!
Lou xxx

i charge

£16 raw earth pedi with polish

£18 spa pedi with polish

£2.50 french polish

and £12 for brisa (french)

brisa without pedi is £20.00

xxx

Louise75 said:
Thanks to all who replied, yes they love their bargain pedi here in Spain, all the english here expect it cheap as everything else is here! Be glad to get back to Brighton next month, fed up with sweating over nails as a couple of my clients have no air con in their apartments! Praying my old clients will return at least they don't whinge about my prices, planning on £20 for luxury pedi and £25 with nail art. Keep dreaming of rain and m&s food!!!!
Lou xxx
it is a pain in the rear end isn't it Lou?
The thing is... when all the local salons (with overheads) can do a basic mani or pedi for 10-12 € a time it kind of devalues the service... having said that I haven't got round to having one done yet to compare the quality.
I couldn't believe the prices local to me... in the city the prices are quite expensive, but i suppose it's the same everywhere, the world over.

ValencianNails said:
bit of a change from the 10,00 € they charge locally for a basic pedi

Really???? In Quesada on the Costa Blanca, after much searching I finally found a little hair and beauty salon that did acrylics and they were 80 Euros a set.

buttonmoon said:
i charge

£16 raw earth pedi with polish

£18 spa pedi with polish

£2.50 french polish

and £12 for brisa (french)

brisa without pedi is £20.00

xxx

How do you make any profit? When I did the training this week, we were told to charge £35 for a Spa Pedi.

Mind you, what you want and what you get are two different things. xx

Kimmi Rocks said:
Really???? In Quesada on the Costa Blanca, after much searching I finally found a little hair and beauty salon that did acrylics and they were 80 Euros a set.
they charge a minimum of 70,00 € a set in Valencia city, it makes no sense that the price goes down by half by coming inland by 25 minutes.
if i don't have cheaper prices then i'd have no clients :( it sucks

Hi

Express pedi £10.00

Solar / scentsations pedi £15.00

Spa pedi £20.00

All polish and nail art is extra.
If they purchase a polish from me to use on them i do it for free.

70 euros in Valencia!!! I charge 45 euros for normal acrylic and gels and 50 euros for permanent french gels. The problem in Benalmadena is there are a lot of 25 euros a set gals, then I get the call to sort them out before they fly home. Very demoralizing!
x

that's the city price though, they always seem to be more expensive, I suppose the overheads are more though. Someone I know has natural gel overlays done in Valencia... I can honestly say that I've never seen such thick gel nails, she loves them though and tells everyone about them.
I have mentioned it to her in the nicest way possible that thicker nails aren't necessary but she seems to prefer them that way :eek:
maybe it's time to stop being so nice lol

Latest posts

Back