Pension advice - who are you with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlawlessBeauty

Reaction score
Good afternoon gorgeous Geeks,

I've been doing some growing up recently and have been saving for a mortgage and preparing for my future in general. The next step is a pension plan. (I really should have already joined one by now, i'm 26) :eek:

All information is helpful. This is such an important decision that i want to research it thoroughly before making my choice. My other half has recently joined with Mantle through his work, so i might have a look at that one first.

Who do you have your pension scheme with and would you recommend them or have there been any bad or particularly good experiences? Xx

Best advice I can give you is to speak to an independent financial advisor. Peoples circumstances are different and they will be able to give you advice based upon your on individual situation.

Ok great. Thanks for the advice. I'll have a look into that asap xx

I just wanted to add for anyone else who is a bit confused and looking into it like me, i joined Money Saving Expert and signed my email address up for Martin's Money Saving Tips and my first email has included a link to sign up for a free copy of their pensions advice.

It is number 10 on the list if anyone is interested xx

Latest posts

Back