People's experiences with Bio Therapeutic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissfulbeauty91

Reaction score
Hello, I have been looking into different treatments I can offer after lock down.
Has anyone used bio therapeutics bt micro or bt titan? I am trained in both caci ultra and microdermabrasion, both of these look similar to machine I have used/trained with before. Really interested to know people's thoughts.
Also how are their products?
Many thanks

Hi,
I've used BT micro-current for many years, right from their first machine. Currently I have their Ultimate Gold model but there are more up to date ones available now if you have a bigger budget.
As for treatment results, I think their units work very well and are very comfortable for the client. The unit has far more programmes on it than I ever use so it is potentially flexible to your facial menu. BT uses true micro-current so you work with dual probes (unlike systems where you apply pads to part of the face and do the rest with probes - these systems are EMS + Micro-current).
To update my training recently with them, I did a one to one via skype with a written assessment to send them afterwards. The skype bit wasn't great to be honest, I knew more than the lady (I had been teaching facial electricals for 10 years though) however it ticked the box to get me an updated certificate for insurance purposes.

With regard to their products - I know some salons that do take on the whole brand range but I did feel it was a bit pricey for my type of clients so I have created facials with other products but still using the BT machine. Perhaps get some samples to try? As I have never personally used their products I can't give a review.

Brilliant, thankyou for your feedback, that's exactly what I wanted to know.

Latest posts

Back