Permanent French Overlay on Toenails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering what you all charge for a permanent french acrylic overlay on toenails.

I have a client this afternoon wanting permanent french enhancements on fingers and an overlay on her toes.

Should I discount as she is having both done??

this client is new and a referral from another client (she also had fingers and toes done, with diamonds inset in the smile line of big toe and ring finger) they looked fab.

Any advice appreciated as she is coming in a few hours.

Thanks all.

Sam

Did you discount for your other client? if you didn't give discount to her, but you did to one she referred to you don't you think she'll be a bit peeved?

Unless you have an offer on, or it states that you discount in your price list then don't be afraid to charge the right price.

I would charge the same as you charge the other lady as they might have talked about prices to each other but maybe offer 10% off or something as it's her first time!

I did fingernails and toenails for my other client for £50.00. She is a long term client that has been with me for 3 years. Not sure if I should discount this new lady, maybe I should find out from my original client if she told her the price!!!

Thanks.

Sam

Was £50 a discount rate? If so then what is the full rate. Maybe you should reward your existing client for the referral with a discount, rather than give it to the new client.

I would reward your regular client for referring by giving her a discount on her next visit. Tell the new client she will also get a discount when she introduces someone. £50 for bot services is very good vallue - would have charged £60 which would reflect a small discount for having both services at the same time.

here here ! couldnt agree more - DONT feel you should discount have confidence in your prices and services hun ... they can smell the fear from miles ! lol

AND ...

Remember that toes will last her a good 6-8 weeks !!! bargain if you ask me

My prices for overlays on fingers and / or toes are the same - they are getting a really good deal really, as i said lasts for ages on toes so she benefits from not having fortnightly maintenance on them.

kx

NailNovice2 said:
I would reward your regular client for referring by giving her a discount on her next visit. Tell the new client she will also get a discount when she introduces someone. £50 for bot services is very good vallue - would have charged £60 which would reflect a small discount for having both services at the same time.

You are all absolutely right. I would have charged this lady the same price as the lady that recommended me, but can you believe this, she hasn't turned up, after I confirmed appointment with her at lunchtime. This makes me soooooo angry as I turned away another client, so end up losing out. I know this is part of this business, but it peeeeees me off no end.

No more discounts lol!.

Sam

Oh Sam - it is such a bummer when that happens. Have a cuppa & a biscuit xx

Latest posts

Back