Perron Rigot now from Beauty Express?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozzyo

Reaction score
I've just been looking at the Beauty Express site to get some prices on the Hive roller system - the Ellisons online store is pants compared to Beauty Express and noticed they now stock Perron Rigot products.

I thought they were only available through Thalgo, I guess that's changed now.

Mat xx

Yeah I saw they were in beauity express, but I think that they are more expensive than thalgo

As far as I'm aware, Thalgo own Perron Rigot, so I guess Thalgo are supplying Beauty Express. I noticed the prices are slightly higher, however, it's worth considering ordering from them if you only need a small amount and can make up your order with other stuff you need, as Beauty Express will give you free P&P over £x.

Yeah, as you say ZoZo if your ordering some other stuff you can top up your wax supplies too.

Mat

As far as I'm aware, Thalgo own Perron Rigot, so I guess Thalgo are supplying Beauty Express. I noticed the prices are slightly higher, however, it's worth considering ordering from them if you only need a small amount and can make up your order with other stuff you need, as Beauty Express will give you free P&P over £x.

This is indeed the case :D

Latest posts

Back