Pic attached: How can I get this result?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
I have a client who is base 5 she had wella 55/54 then 6 weeks later 5/73
And now she wants to go the colours of the pic I have attached
So once I've bleached bathed can anyone suggest a really nice colour preferably Quasi that is close to that in the pic ??

Do u think I can get this light from brown it's not faded and still pretty darkish with a red hue
Ur advise be fab
Thanks geeks xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309462681.534548.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309462681.534548.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 200
Anybody please?!? :0)

Hi, Hope this may give you some ideas.

I had a new client this week and she has been having dark warm brown box colours on for months. About a base 5 but her roots were 5-6 natural and lots of grey and she had about half inch if new regrowth. Ideally she wanted a auburn copper colour all over and a few hi lifhts through the front. (style is short)

Didnt know what the box colour was going going to do if i bleach bathed and didnt want to put copper on dark as it wasnt going to show enough. So i had a little brain wave!!

I did bleach chunky hi lights all the way through,only wanted them to go orange-yellow as i then washes off, dries and then full head coloured with a copper red mixed with a 6 base to cover the grey roots. then added in the few little blondes around the front. The result- a stunning 2 tone vibrant auburn copper and 1 very happy client!!:biggrin:

I was very pleased with the 2 tone copper colour and now even want to do the same to my own hair! This may be an option for you to consider to get near the look in the photo you attached, which is a stunning colour.
Let me know if this helps.
Sophia

Yeah I did debate that option but didn't know just couldn't visulise if it would look ok ?!?
I know have two clients wanting to be lifted from a dark base and just feel out of my depth they reluctantly agreed to bleach bath so doubt they would want full head bleach so highlights does seem good
Arrrgghhhh I dunno
Stumped
Lol x

Latest posts

Back