pic of infill i done on a glitter sculpt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
i just done another infill on one of the nails i have had on since i done my training 5 weeks ago....i have 2 on each hand and i have kept them on so that i can practise infills and rebalance on them.......the one in the pic is a glitter sculpt i done using ezflow disco nights glitter powder and a clear overlay......there are some slight bubbles in the clear, that happened when i first applied the nail and i was told it was due to my ratio not being right or i was working too fast

anyway i am quite happy with the infill but more to the point that there is no lifting....i am paranoid after what happened to my friends nails through the week :Scared:

http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=3254&c=2

stanleyann

looks excellent, did you redo the smile line in glitter?, or just fill the back, clarity looks fab, only time will tell

i actually didnt have to touch the smile line.....my nails dont grow very fast and i think the smile line was a bit low when i first done them

stanleyann

looks great

Well done you xxx

Caz xxx:D

i also think a glitter tip sort of hides the regrowth a bit better than a white tip....you can actually see the regrowth a bit better when you look at my nail in the flesh, the way i took the pic hides it a little too

stanleyann

wow great job...your zone three has melted into the nail nicely...well done you

Latest posts

Back