Pic of my HD brows before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398793967.371991.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398793983.684225.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398794013.145241.jpg

I recently done an eyebrow course at capital in Bristol. I've been practising on friends and family. Any tips anyone? Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398793929.338327.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398793929.338327.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 686
I've given in!! Booked myself in on HD training this week. Thursday & Friday at the Yorkshire academy. Anyone else on here doing it?? I must say I'm really excited xx

I've given in!! Booked myself in on HD training this week. Thursday & Friday at the Yorkshire academy. Anyone else on here doing it?? I must say I'm really excited xx

You won't look back I promise!
Enjoy your 2 days it's full on and you'll be amazed! x

View attachment 63630View attachment 63631View attachment 63632

I recently done an eyebrow course at capital in Bristol. I've been practising on friends and family. Any tips anyone? Xx

A good start! My tip would be to mark your lines for symmetry to ensure your brows start, end and arch at the same points. A good trick is to mark up in front of a mirror, this highlights and makes it easier to see any asymmetry.

Also don't go to heavily outside of the natural growth pattern. x

JoJo you don't need to! Your brows are amazing already. Or will the brand bring you a lot more business?

JoJo you don't need to! Your brows are amazing already. Or will the brand bring you a lot more business?

Well I do think my brows are very good & my clients must be happy as they come back time after time. Just sometimes I get the occasional brow & I don't know what to do with it. It is 10 years ago since I trained in brows so I feel a refresher would be good for me, I enjoy learning, training & meeting new people & i still get people asking for HD brows. I'm opening a salon in June too so I think to be recognised as a HD salon would be good for us. I guess I'm buying into the brand but I don't see that as a negative thing! Plus iv never done any kind of threading & the products look amazing to retail so all good i think & really looking forward to it xx

Well I do think my brows are very good & my clients must be happy as they come back time after time. Just sometimes I get the occasional brow & I don't know what to do with it. It is 10 years ago since I trained in brows so I feel a refresher would be good for me, I enjoy learning, training & meeting new people & i still get people asking for HD brows. I'm opening a salon in June too so I think to be recognised as a HD salon would be good for us. I guess I'm buying into the brand but I don't see that as a negative thing! Plus iv never done any kind of threading & the products look amazing to retail so all good i think & really looking forward to it xx

That was my situation! And I just went into it for the brand but I learnt loads, it's completly different to what we were taught x

That was my situation! And I just went into it for the brand but I learnt loads, it's completly different to what we were taught x

Glad you've said that!
Really excited for tomorrow xx

Glad you've said that!
Really excited for tomorrow xx

You will love it, and will be so surprised with what new ideas and techniques you learn. The training was the hardest and most intense I've ever done, but by far the best! Wendy, the head trainer there is hilarious, you will love her way of remembering how to thread! 😉 have fun and enjoy xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400169145.410589.jpg

Just wanted to show you a recent HD Brow without using the pencil or pallet
Nice and defined but natural x

You will love it, and will be so surprised with what new ideas and techniques you learn. The training was the hardest and most intense I've ever done, but by far the best! Wendy, the head trainer there is hilarious, you will love her way of remembering how to thread! 😉 have fun and enjoy xxx

Oh my god you were so right! Best training course ever xx

Oh my god you were so right! Best training course ever xx

Glad you enjoyed it! Bet youre ready for a good nights sleep now though. We booked into a spa hotel to stay the night in between, instead of having a lovely massage we were up till half 12 drawing eyebrows haha. Make sure you join the FB page, the trainers are really good on there and always give lots of constructive criticism. Excited to see your brow transformations 😊 xx

Glad you enjoyed it! Bet youre ready for a good nights sleep now though. We booked into a spa hotel to stay the night in between, instead of having a lovely massage we were up till half 12 drawing eyebrows haha. Make sure you join the FB page, the trainers are really good on there and always give lots of constructive criticism. Excited to see your brow transformations 😊 xx

Glad you enjoyed it! Have done the 2 days now?
How amazing is thier FB page?! They respond within minutes and offer great advise and tips. It's a must x

Glad you enjoyed it! Have done the 2 days now?
How amazing is thier FB page?! They respond within minutes and offer great advise and tips. It's a must x

Yes I did the 2 days course! Loved it! Fb is great yeah!!! I can't wait to book refresher already! xx

Yes I did the 2 days course! Loved it! Fb is great yeah!!! I can't wait to book refresher already! xx

Ah great! I'm booked for the Pro Stylist soon so will update on the course. There's a huge demand for HD Brows, don't forget to add yourself to the salon finder, id say 30-40% of my clients come from there x

Ah great! I'm booked for the Pro Stylist soon so will update on the course. There's a huge demand for HD Brows, don't forget to add yourself to the salon finder, id say 30-40% of my clients come from there x

Oh I didn't realise you had to add yourself to the salon finder?? I'm sure they said on the course I would just be put on?? Oh yeah please update on the pro course as id love to do that too xx

Jojo tried to message you but your inbox is full.

Vic x

Oh I didn't realise you had to add yourself to the salon finder?? I'm sure they said on the course I would just be put on?? Oh yeah please update on the pro course as id love to do that too xx

You're right, I was getting confused with another treatment.
I took around a week to be added
X

Jojo tried to message you but your inbox is full.

Vic x

Hi Vic
Really sorry I deleted loads the other day but I think it only shows so many on my iphone so I will log onto the mac tomorrow & delete some more. Sorry xx

Latest posts

Back