pics of me and my client´s nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy121060

Supporting breast cancer
Reaction score
Take a look and tell me your thoughts. Ivé only been doing nails for a short time.
www.nailsetc.tk
Gallery section
More pics to come when I have my next client.

hi i had a look and they are great , wot system do you use if u dont mind me asking ?, i will definatley come to spain without my nails on :wink2:

They look great !!! Are they actual white tips? What gel system do you use??

they look fab....... great smile line! :)

You all have made my day. Im so grateful to have your professional opinions.
I dont know the name of the Gel, from a Spanish outlet, but I will try and find out.
But I just use french tips and gel put on in 3 layers.
It takes me about 2 and a half hours.
I have done a few sets now and I have my first lady, done about 16 days ago coming back for infills and has not lost one nail. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
And her friend, who I did 3 days after, she has booked in for a refill and only lost one.........in the car door. ha ha
Im really pleased.
I just wish I could get the same effect a little bit quicker.
Thanks everyone. i will post more photos soon.
Sherry.

Can you tell me what make gel, finishing wipe, and nails extensions etc do you all use?
I would like to start using all the same produts once I find a product name that does all the things I need.
Sherry

Hi Sherry... I went to my 'local' nail wholesalers in Valencia today, I was having a good look at the range they sell... Sabrina and Cosmo Nails seem to be the popular ones they stock, they do have some EZflow and IBD but not much. Cosmo Nails was the only one they did in a gel apart from IBD, Sabrina was for fibreglass and EZflow was the l+p

They don't have any of the range I use, no Creative either :sad: so I ended up having some Sabrina items, I'll let you know how I get on with them, one of the products I bought was a finishing glaze for fibreglass, supposed to be a good sealer, not cheap, but the lady in the shop told me it was 'muy bien' so here's hoping.

The gel you bought... was it applied as a brush-on or blob-on? (if you know what I mean).

x

Thanks for that. But can I warn you about COSMO GEL, I used that on a client and the next day the peeled off like soft rubber, I did my own nails with it and the same thing happened. i ran out of my regular gel. I then went and bought the Gel i'm used to and it was fine.
Never will I use that again.
Sherry

Very nice hun

I would like to know the name of the gel too.. Is it a soak off or a file off.

I use Bio Sculpture with Millenium french tips.

Thanks

Ambx

Im gonna have to find out. I could grab a load and offer it to you all.
Im not sure about if it soaks off yet, I havent got that far with a client yet. Will keep you posted.
My first infill is booked on monday and she still has all 10 nails intact.
Sherry.

Sandi
The COSMO Gel came in a little white tub and it is brush on type.
Let me know how you get on with the new stuff.
Sherry

Latest posts

Back