Pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendyrose

Reaction score
Hiya All!!

K..im A Rite Nosey One And I Check The Gallery Everyday For New Pics, I Love Lookin At All Your Lovely Sets...so Im Askin For More Pics!! I Take A Pic Of All My Clients Before And After, I Had To When I Was Training And I Just Do It Now Automatically, And My Clients Love Flicking Threw Them. So Im Appealing For More Lovely Pics...get Ur Cameras Out Girls N Boys!

Awww, what a good idea. I do really nice nail art but always forget to take a photo. Ok, will remember next time! XX

you can add some of yours too Wendy :)
.......and if you're a Premium Geek you get even more storage space in your gallery.

iv added a couple of mine, ill add some more, i get a lil intimidated with such good techs around tho..lol

wendyrose said:
iv added a couple of mine, ill add some more, i get a lil intimidated with such good techs around tho..lol

Never feel intimidated Wendy ... those 'good techs' will never dis your work love, only constructive comments that will help you to get the best out of your work. This is the only place I know that help is offered freely and wholeheartedly, everyone is keen for us all to succeed and be the best we can be. In most industries and work places I have worked before, anytime anyone is getting on, there is always someone who is jealous and is ready to stick the knife in to rock their growing confidence. Not here .. so post away, I for one would love to see your pics (just for the record tho I don't class myself as one of those 'good techs' you mentioned in your original post - still at novice level here but getting there lol!!)

Latest posts

Back