Pink Gelbond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zobo

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I recently did training in Brisa and am trying to come to grips with it. I have practised on myself a few times (posted a pic last week) and am finding that I get ghost shadowing alot in zone 2.
I used natural tips as I was told this could be done but for optimum curing its recommended you use the clear tips.....anyway I have ordered the clear tips but even then notice slight shadowing!!

What could be the problem? I thought of pink gelbond - do you think this would help?

I'm a bit confused about where your shadowing is occuring - Zone 2 is your first bead of pink (i know you're using gel but it's easier to explain using the word bead :) ), so it's on the nail bed........are you seeing traces of the blended tip because the white smile line is lower down than the blended edge of the tip :?: :D

Pink Gel Bond is the BEST but

the problem sounds to be that you are not blending the tip far enough or you are getting bubbles under the well of the tip which are showing as whitish after the blending. This is the only way you could get a ghost shadow with a clear tip. Make sure you are applying pressure when you apply the tip and then holding it in place long enough to set firm.

I get like a yellowing look almost after 2-3 days or so in zone 2 where the tip is blended. I find it difficult to blend my own tips so maybe thats the problem - im not blending them enough!!

I thought maybe it was the glue thats causing the problem - but I will try pink gelbond anyway.

Cheers folks - x

Latest posts

Back