Platinium Plus - Ammonia Free (Pink), Majmeche, Majiblonde or Wella Special blonde?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

costcutter

Reaction score
Hi there

Just a quicky as I am making a new purchase ans currently torn between products.

Which one of the above will give me the best lift/ colour results for ballyage/framing whilst being gentlest in the hair and maintaining the best condition?

Is using the ammonia free lightening systems with a low peroxide gentler than using the high lifts with high peroxide or vice verser?

Also as I have not used Majimeche before I was just querying the peroxide strength used with it as I understand it comes with its own developer.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks :)

Majimeche should be used off the scalp with 20 or 30 vol and comes with a developing cream sachet to mix.
platinium amonia free is designed for lighter bases, personally i prefer platinium plus with 20vol on my own hair. majiblonde is nice but you need to use 30 or 40 vol and i find this damages my hair more.

Latest posts

Back