please advise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supermom

Reaction score
I need to buy some products for the first time and have narrowed my suppliers down to nsi, ez flow and creative, I just don't know which one to go for. I appreciate you all have your favourites but I am hoping to work mobile and so I need a good quality product that doesn't cost the earth, any advice. thanx xx

Hi ya..hmm where do i start!!

If your just starting out - make sure you research your training and DONT go for the cheapest!!

Creative do excellent training( lifelong training!!)/products and support.
EZflow dont know much about but do a search you will find lots of info they are a 'premium' brand also.
NSI also very popular - they are having a 'drop in day' soon where you can go and check out all their products poss speak to some trainers for some good advice.

What i would suggest is go to the Professional Beauty/Nails show end Feb and check out ALL the stalls - great bargains to be had - brains to pick and make your decision from there.

Your in the best place to get any info you want!!

HTH

AMB XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

supermom said:
I need to buy some products for the first time and have narrowed my suppliers down to nsi, ez flow and creative, I just don't know which one to go for. I appreciate you all have your favourites but I am hoping to work mobile and so I need a good quality product that doesn't cost the earth, any advice. thanx xx

I use FOUR different suppliers. ;) Reason being that I prefer the nail tips from Creative (have tried many others), I also use their enamel's, solar products and Fabric#. However, I use Nailsplusbeauty for my gel, along with Grafton and then Star Nails for my files, acetone.

It takes time (and money :Scared: ) to find which products you prefer. If you start by picking a good training company, practice with their products and take it from their.

HTH

Latest posts

Back