Please help - eyes look awful!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hi All,

My eyes have literally in the last 2 weeks gone all puffy and I just look constantly tired and like I've had a big night out, everyday!

I tried cold spoons on them yesterday and cold tea bags. I have been having at least 8 hours of sleep (I always have a good sleep) and sitting in the sun, I smother myself in sun tan lotion.

Does anyone has a wonder product or any tips as I do look awful and hate to think people and clients will think I have been on a heavy night out!

It's getting me down - I am 32 and never had this problem but it's like it has happened over night!

Thanks in advance and really do need some help :(

Carly xx

Is it an eye infection? Do they hurt? Sounds like you need to go to the doctors. Maybe the pharmacist could recommend something. Sounds horrible

Thank you for replying Louise... I don't think it is an infection but seeing the first signs of wrinkles I have been trialling different eye creams and maybe this has made it worse, I have used 4 or 5 now?

It's not a vanity thing but more a concern that it looks like I am having a heavy night out every night and I do have normally 8 hours of sleep a night.

I have just bought a cooling eye mask in the hope that this will help but I think I may stop using the creams and see how it goes for a bit?

Carly xx

Do you have hay fever? Mine has started early this year in the past two weeks and it's effecting my eyes the most. I use eye drops in the morning and take an antihistamine and that gets rid of the puffiness.

If not, have you changed your bed or pillows? Make sure your head is lifted up a bit while you sleep so that fluid doesn't get stuck around your eye area. Was told by a doctor that if your head isn't elevated enough during sleep then this causes your face and especially eyes to go puffy.

The pollen count has been high and our asthma, hay fever etc has started to flare up however many eye creams/serums etc cause my eyes to puff up and sometimes itch

Best advice - elevate those pillows!! :p

It could well be hay fever......:cool:......

Certain eye creams get rid of the appearance of wrinkles by plumping up the skin. Whilst this can work on some areas, on other areas i.e. under the eye, can just look puffy. Try not using the products and see if this makes a difference.

The ordinaries have a caffeine solution which is good for puffiness on the eye area xxx

Latest posts

Back