Plum to blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
I have a client who I have coloured previously with 4.62 and she then used crazy colours on top for a few months prior to me putting on 4.62 she used home dyes but not xxl
So she's wants to go Jennifer aniston colour
I have taken a few samples and bleached one with 6% I have attached a pic of result..... I don't even think toning would turn this into a nice colour, I know it will lift a bit better when on the head as heat etc but am worried it won't lift enough I have yet to try 9% so what I'm wondering..... Is if to do full head and then put a light brown quasi over top so we at least get her lighter and then can hopefully next sitting get some blonde in.....
Do any of you wise an wonderful geeks have any ideas what I could do instead....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320181157.962461.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320181157.962461.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 240
Colour remover? Then foils?

I've never used a colour remover they seem quite time consuming and difficult to do in a clients home?!
Maybe I'm just scared hehe x

I've never used a colour remover they seem quite time consuming and difficult to do in a clients home?!
Maybe I'm just scared hehe x

I havent used one yet either but atleast they save the clients hair a bit or that's what I've read anyway from good sources on here :) and just charge a little more for your time as you do with col correction :) xx

I would use a colour eraser I have used affinage eraser before and its fab!!! Time consuming but worth it..... I was also reccomended gold well eraser too at the weekend so I'll give that a bash soon.... Then full set of foils poss back to back x

Thanks guys just out of interest how long does the colour correction take to do? And roughly how much do u guys charge?
Also does it remove quasi and semi? X

I'm jut bleach bathing a piece and it's lifting well so thinking of doing that then full head foils and a tint inbetween was thinking 7.1 quasi do u think that will be ok? X

I'm jut bleach bathing a piece and it's lifting well so thinking of doing that then full head foils and a tint inbetween was thinking 7.1 quasi do u think that will be ok? X

If your doing a bleach bath and foils also do a reconstructive protein treatment :) and don't go above 6% with your bleach in foils x

Oh yes would def do a treatment I usually use goldwell kerasilk treatment which seems to leave hair lovely,,, do u think the 7.1 would be ok to neutralise the warmth from bleach bath? X

Oh yes would def do a treatment I usually use goldwell kerasilk treatment which seems to leave hair lovely,,, do u think the 7.1 would be ok to neutralise the warmth from bleach bath? X

I would edge towards 7.0 so it's not got to much blue ash in it just incase it's not red more gold after bleach bath x

Latest posts

Back