polished christmas tree

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail2heart

Reaction score
:Love: Here is a great idea for yur salons or home, use cotton wool as snow under yur christmas tree.also use polishes on yur tree instead of christmas balls,hope u nail geeks out there enjoy my idea.:Love: :Love: Nail2heart:Love: :Love: :Love: [email protected]

nail2heart said:
also use polishes on yur tree instead of christmas balls

humm... that'd be a cute retail idea....

thanks toots!

thanks for ur reply hope it helps.:D :D :D

Its a brill idea.....except I beat you to it ladies....well sort of, :lol:
I have a cute black tree and instead of baubles mine has mini Solar Oils.

Great idea, you get to see all the polishes you have in a lovely presentation.

Shame i haven't got a salon to do it in. ( bit much to carry that as well while i'm mobile....lol:D

that's brill, i'm gonna get that skinny tree from tesco's (the one that makes your pressies look bigger.. have you seen the advert?) and put my enamels on it

nail2heart said:
:Love: Here is a great idea for yur salons or home, use cotton wool as snow under yur christmas tree.also use polishes on yur tree instead of christmas balls,hope u nail geeks out there enjoy my idea.:Love: :Love: Nail2heart:Love: :Love: :Love: [email protected]

fantastic ideas, but I can't help thinking sod Christmas I want to lie on a beach in Barbados!:cool:

I love these cute ideas!
To display all my xmas nail art I have hung snow flake decorations and baubles with fishing wire in my display window and stuck all my xmas nail art to the ends of each flake and in the centre of each bauble.....looks great!

that is one of the great joys of the caribbean always warm and inviting.:p :p [email protected]:hug:

Latest posts

Back