Pravana!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gwiglet

Reaction score
I'm looking to try out pravana dyes, in particular the silver on myself!!

Anyone had any experience with these? I know they are ready mix and no bleach required in fact they claim to be good for your hair? Can you dilute them do you think?

Thanks beauties x

I would like to here more.... Very interesting!!! Not heard of this range!! Where can I buy in Scotland ???

It's only available in the US from what I can gather, there are a few videos on YouTube and it looks fantastic! And the bonus of it being good for the hair? Want!!

have not heard of it or seen it oin any wholesalers i go to in the us .. me personally .. i think the fact its already pre mixed with peroxide .. i cant decide if thats a good or bad thing ... i can help but think of stabilty of product etc.. ? dunno maybe i am just too behind the times , lol x

Pravana's ChromaSilk is the best! It has a low-ammonia formula that totally overachieves, delivering unmatched coverage, color vibrancy and durability making your intangible a reality. ChromaSilk provides high versatility and complete gray coverage that can function as both semi-permanent, deposit-only colors, and permanent-lift simply by changing developer.
You can "dilute" the VIVIDs shades with Pravana's Silk Degrees Demi-permanent Shine Treatment. It will tone down any of the vibrant shades to a gorgeous pastel:!:

Latest posts

Back