Pre pigment help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dfinch

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a client In this Saturday. Natural base level 6.5 , 7. Around 4 cm of natural regrowth into a level 9 warm toned blonde. With underneath around a level 5 with she wants to keep. She has shown me a picture of a level 7 ash colour with a small amount of ombré (current shade of blonde) on ends. My problem is that I need to colour her hair all in one service. So pre pigmenting then reapplying the target shade is not an option. If I was to do an ash level 7 with 3% in so colour (permanent) what would I put on the level 9 mid lengths and ends to prevent quick fading? I would first spray the level 9 with instacure (porosity equalizer), foil out a few pieces of level 9 which we want to keep then use half 7 natural and half 7 gold in coloursync (semi) with 3% to mid lengths and ends then tone foils at the basin. But wanting advice :) my best option is adding in pre pigment to my tint all in one go :) oh and I use matrix.
Ta :) x

I'm not sure how much help this will be but at college we have used temporary colours like mouse to prepig hair so only takes 5 mins to put them in as we have limited time I'm not sure about matrix as we use goldwell but I would assume it would work the same

Yep I have heard of that way but that would add extra cost to the client as she would have to purchase the colour mousse which we have in retail and she doesn't want to spend any extra $$$. Just want to know how much gold pigment needs to be added to fill but not to look gold. I'm after a natural to ash level 7 :)

Latest posts

Back