price for creative brisa course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiara

Reaction score
hiya geeks
been looking on the creative site as im interested in doing the brisa tip and overlay course and there is no prices on the site. could anyone tell me around about how much the course would cost me?
thanx
tara x

ive just looked in my folio & it says the Foundation Brisa Course (inc kit & Lamp) is £695 inc Vat, & the Brisa intro Course is £199 inc vat - Hope this helps, Shelley x

HI TARA

if you ring designer nails they will tell you all the info you need to know.

Like where your nearest course is etc dates etc and if what specific course you need.

I've always found them REALLY helpfull

Good luck

AMb x

I think mine cost just over £200 but it is less than if you just buy all the equipment, including lamp, outright! they basically throw the course in free.

i have my acadamy price list here is it the foundation course?

if you've done a liquid and power foundation then they do a conversion course for the gel. if you haven't done the liquid and powder foundation then you need to do the gel foundations which is more like about £500.

basically you do a foundation course in either gel, L & P or Fabric, and then do conversion courses for all the others you want to learn. the foundation is about 500 and then the conversion courses cost about 200.

It is bout £817 for course i think if you include the VAT, that is the foundation course. or bout £234 for the induction if you have all the tools needed.

My L&P is costing me about £700 am I being ripped off?

No, My L&P Course is the same Price as yours - booked for next month

Shelley x

Thought I wouldnt be... I can understand why it is the price it is though... Everything that you get sounds great... I cant fit mine in till next summer.

Good Luck with Yours

Are you doing your course with creative too?

Im so excited for mine - just spoke to my teacher today as im having trouble getting a model & she was so helpful & put my mind at rest, good luck with your course
Shelley xx

gosh they are some expensive prices, how do u all pay for them lol? got some serious saving up to do.
tara x

you are one lucky girl then lol

Latest posts

Back