Price list / Flyer Question from a newbie !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

River

Reaction score
Hi Peeps,

I'm new to the site and this is my very first thread !

I need some advice regarding price lists and flyers. I have read every single thread that's been posted regarding advertising and have seen some brilliant suggestions !!:D

I will be doing my Creative Foundation Course in February, as well as the spa manicure and pedicure. I am also currently doing an eyebrow threading and Indian Head Massage Diploma.

So here is the problem..... I am hoping to start going mobile in about May next year after I've practiced LOADS and LOADS and feel confident enough to be let loose on the public. As I will only be offering L&P, mani, pedi, threading and Indian Head Massage, there isn't a hell of a lot to put on a price list / flyer as you can fit all this information onto the first 2" of the flyer !

As I'm intending to use the price list / flyer for marketing and advertising my services, I would REALLY appreciate if you could give me some advise on how to "beef" it up or any ideas / suggestions on the layout to make the flyer look less sad.

BIG THANKS

River

Hi,

I put my price lists onto half a sheet of A4, don't have much on it yet but surprised how quickly I ran out of space!!

If you do have room to fill, have you already considered putting in a short description of the service? Especially helpful if you separate out your manicure service to include, for example, a file & Polish, mini manicure & full on spa manicure. You may know what it means but how many potential clients know the difference between a mini & spa manicure? If they know what's included they can see what they're getting for the extra cost.

HTH,

Hi River

My price list is a 3 fold and has info on BOTH sides!! lol
I only do nails and body art at the moment too but hope to do waxing in the future. I will struggle for room on my price list at the moment.

I have on one side all the prices and a description of each service, ie first section : manicure, file and shape, file and shape on toes..... second section about enhancements, l&p, gel, overlays etc and prices.....3rd section about removal, then nail art , then a bit about bodyart and prices.

On the back of the leaflet the middle section is just a big picture of someones hand with words like 'enhancement' 'nail art' 'airbrushing' etc going at different directions over it........on one side is my area covered, cancellation policy, special discount if you recommend a friend etc..... the other side is my logo, phone numbers, web address, have it done in the comfort of your own home etc etc......hope this makes sense? lol
have a look at my website if you want a better idea as most of it is just copied and pasted from my leaflet! hth x

dont know if this will be any good but my friend did her price list so it was the size of a business card when folded in half. Name, introduction etc on front, inside treatments and prices, then on the back a kind of appointment card so they can put their next appointment on the back and its small enough to put in a purse so its always on them(GENIOUS). The text was a little small on hers cos she did all beauty treatments but if your just doing what you said it will be perfect.
hope this is useful.
zoe x
:)

Hi,

Thanks ever so much for all the advise given. I'm sure I'll be able to "beef up" my price list now without it looking sad !

Thanks

Latest posts

Back