Price lists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyonex

Reaction score
Morning Geeks,

Am currentley setting up my own bussiness in hardressing going freelance and am deciding on doing a leaflet drop around local area. Was,nt sure wheather to put a price list on the back of cards to show and be clear on what i offer and how much i charge or to leave it blank.
So far with the clients I have charged different amounts for services and want to try and do just a fixed price as at the end of the day i need to make a profit. Was,nt sure if my doing a price list on there i may lose the first point of contact when someone wants to know the price of a service and gives you a call ect.
Any ideas or past experiences would be great. Many Thanks x

I think either way will work Hun I do put mine on as some people don't like the embarrassment of getting told on the phone or text or whatever and then not being able to afford it, just my personal choice though and I'd say the best thing I did was set up a little Facebook page it's only been going a few days and I've had lots of bookings through it. I just put an ad about the page on all the local Facebook business pages, like the buy and sell pages etc. Hope this helps :)

Morning Geeks,

Am currentley setting up my own bussiness in hardressing going freelance and am deciding on doing a leaflet drop around local area. Was,nt sure wheather to put a price list on the back of cards to show and be clear on what i offer and how much i charge or to leave it blank.
So far with the clients I have charged different amounts for services and want to try and do just a fixed price as at the end of the day i need to make a profit. Was,nt sure if my doing a price list on there i may lose the first point of contact when someone wants to know the price of a service and gives you a call ect.
Any ideas or past experiences would be great. Many Thanks x

When you say fixed price how do you mean? Have you done your product costs per client and how much it will cost you to do a colour and how much you will need to add if they have a cut and blow-dry with it?? Take all of these into account to be able to make a profit! X

Thanks for advice, when i say fixed price I would put it down as (from) price as i,m aware i may need more products if there hair is longer and more than 1-2 colours used when doing highlights. I always add on full price of cut ect i would,nt go cheaper if they were having more than 1 service i would,nt make much profit.

dont over complicate it, useing bullet points is best eg, *cuts from...... *colours from..... *perms from..... x

Thanks I like that idea Good one x

Latest posts

Back