Prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate Sarah

Reaction score
Hey!

Just a bit stuck on what to charge for dried flowers and rhinestones. How much do u charge? do u price them separately?

Thanks

sarah
xxx

tigerlilli said:
Hey!

Just a bit stuck on what to charge for dried flowers and rhinestones. How much do u charge? do u price them separately?

Thanks

sarah
xxx

i charge 10p per rhinestone or 50p per flower

I've only just started experimenting with dried flowers and my model has received loads of complements. I was thinking of 50p for each flower and I charge 25p per rhinestone/diamante. This price is not set in stone though (excuse pun) as I am prepared to alter the price depending on what needs doing eg) the more stones, the less the price or I'll charge a set price per hand and agree on a price with the client.

I sound quite mean now, I charge 40p per rhinestone! I do use good quality ones though. I currently charge 50p per dried flower but was thinking of putting up the price after a few other geeks mentioned that they charge more for them.

You guys are so gonna hate my reply, I charge 50p per rhinestone and don't do dried flowers yet, but the rhinestones I use last up to 3 weeks, my clients never lose any so they think it's a bargain.

xxxx

Rose143 said:
You guys are so gonna hate my reply, I charge 50p per rhinestone and don't do dried flowers yet, but the rhinestones I use last up to 3 weeks, my clients never lose any so they think it's a bargain.

xxxx

That's good. If your clients are happy to pay it then why not? I met a couple of nail techs on a course who weren't charging anything for rhinestones, they were giving them away free! They felt like they couldn't ask for money for them so I pointed out that they were spending their time & money so they should. I hope they stopped the freebies. Wish I'd known about this site then! Saying that, I know of techs who charge £1 per rhinestone too!

I charge the same as Mrs clooney. 25p per rhinestone, 50p per flower, but will give a discount at my discretion if the client is having a lot of gems put on, or if she is a really good customer, clients always like to think they are getting a bargain, it keeps them happy!

I charge 1.00(pound sign has gone astray) for a dried flower and 20p for each rhinestone..but I also have some rhinestone designs on display butterflies/dragonflies usually made up of no more than 4 shaped rhinestones and bullion and I charge 2.00 each for them..

I charge £1 for flowers & 50p for the littler flowers and 20p each for rhinestones ~ those are the prices on my price list but I use my own discretion.
HTH Kx

I'm really tight!

I charge 50p a rhinestone or 20p for a small one and £1.00 for a flower (they can sometimes be quite fiddly so that's why I charge a bit more!!)

I charge 50p per crystal and £1 per flower.

HI

for nailtopia type stickers i charge £1 a nail full hands £5 gems are 50p - £1 depending which ones they are.

thanks everyone! :D

xxx

Can i just kinda change the subject people you obviously all have the nack of the dried flowers thing which iam interested in trying, how do use them exactly? and if anyone has info on how to use the crushed shells which i like also?

The NSI site has demos and steps by steps of them and crushed shell
x
HTH

scattyfox said:
The NSI site has demos and steps by steps of them and crushed shell
x
HTH
Thanks Scatty

i`ll have a wee peep at that

x

Back