Princess parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeccabeeley

Reaction score
Ive just started advertising princess parties which include
  • file and polish with nail art
  • mini pedicure
  • glitter hairspray
  • party bag
  • snacks
15euros per child (min 5 children per party)

Im really excited as i got my first booking yesterday 6 children aged 6 two birthday girls. Just wondered if anyone had any tips or ideas to add to the party to get the other children going home and wanting a princess party for their birthday.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated:)

Ive just started advertising princess parties which include
  • file and polish with nail art
  • mini pedicure
  • glitter hairspray
  • party bag
  • snacks
15euros per child (min 5 children per party)

Im really excited as i got my first booking yesterday 6 children aged 6 two birthday girls. Just wondered if anyone had any tips or ideas to add to the party to get the other children going home and wanting a princess party for their birthday.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated:)

Make sure you include business cards, leaflets and a discount voucher for mum in every goody bag!

Good luck and enjoy!:hug:

I used to take a photograph of the girls when I had finished, then post it on to them with a thankyou for choosing "Pampered Princesses" for ther birthday. I also used to do certificates for each girl, rolled up and tied with ribbon, the girls loved it HTHs a little and good luck xx

I also used to do certificates for each girl, rolled up and tied with ribbon

I also provide each child with a certificate, and put my contact details along the bottom of the certificate. My thinking being that a lot of children might like to put the certificate on their wall, fridge etc. And if their parent would like a treatment, or if they wish to book another party, my details are to hand...... xx

love the certificate idea wat did u put on them. Sorry for being blonde but wat does HTHs mean?
Thankyou for sharing ur ideas

love the certificate idea wat did u put on them. Sorry for being blonde but wat does HTHs mean?
Thankyou for sharing ur ideas

On the certificate... something like "This is to certify that X is now a Pampered Princess after attending Salon X on Sunday 15th February for X's Birthday" and then maybe your details at the bottom of the certificate

HTHs = Hope This Helps xx

Thought id share the idea's ive thought about so u can give me your opinions
  • pink non alcholic champagne
  • tiara and feather boa for the birthday girl
  • Party bags to include - leaflets, discount voucher for mum, lolly, sweets, nail stickers.
  • Music (chart, pop)
  • decorations

ha ha feel like an idiot now, HTH I really should have been born blonde. Thankyou again x

I have just started this at the salon, as a home visit (More room, don't need to keep an eye on numerous chikdren, while doing the treatments etc).

The certificates are a really good idea, and the discount voucher for parents too.

I have included a free birthday cake for parties of 4 or more guests. You can get these quite cheap and it means that it's one less thing for them to worry about getting.

What does everyone think?

Carly x

Thought id share the idea's ive thought about so u can give me your opinions
  • pink non alcholic champagne
  • tiara and feather boa for the birthday girl
  • Party bags to include - leaflets, discount voucher for mum, lolly, sweets, nail stickers.
  • Music (chart, pop)
  • decorations

These are all good ideas, I did the tiara for the birthday girl and a birthday sash, all girls got a party bag, the birthday girl received a bag and a gift. I wouldn't bother with the pink drinks or sweets, leave that to the Mum! In my party bags I would put bobbles, hair slides, bracelets, business cards, my party bags were hand made from ebay! so were all the goodies!

What would you say is the maximum you tend to spend on party bags, bearing in mind they can be time comsuming.

Where does everyone get there's from. Do you use organza style.
If anyone can post a thread to where they get theres, as I did a google search and could be here forever! It's always good to know if someone can recommend and has used them before.

Carly x

Hi

Just wondering, how do you keep the other children busy while you are working on one child?

Hi

Just wondering, how do you keep the other children busy while you are working on one child?

I use to take a print out of a Bratz doll/ high school musical for the younger ones to colour in, or a quiz for the older ones. You tend to find that they just like to watch whatever you're doing tbh, I also took fairy dresses for the little ones so they used to be busy prancing around! I will see if I can find some links to which suppliers I used for the bags etc. I t was quite a while ago but I'll try xx

What would you say is the maximum you tend to spend on party bags, bearing in mind they can be time comsuming.

Where does everyone get there's from. Do you use organza style.
If anyone can post a thread to where they get theres, as I did a google search and could be here forever! It's always good to know if someone can recommend and has used them before.

Carly x

Hi

I used to buy the bags and fill them, now my sister makes me the most beautiful hot pink silk bags with glass beads on in return for spray tans!

So i have my own signature goody bags! They are very girly and can be used as overnight wash bags once empty!:)

Hi

I work in a salon at the moment renting a room, since being there i have really bonded with the nail technician she rents her table in the hair salon.

We have both got together with a third party and we now do princess pirate partys.

we charge £140 for two hours min 8 kids max 1o kids.

included is as follows:

Sparkely make-up ( me ):)
Nails painted and nail art/glitter ( Nail Tech )
Hairstyling done by the Nail Tech
Glitter Hairspray
Splash of perfume
games with prizes for ALL the kids ( So noone gets left out )
Hotess gets a present to keep
All the children get a Goody Bag to take home along with a Princess Training Certificate.

FOR THE BOYS

Pirate eye patch
Bandana and sword
Tattoo
Goody Bag
Pirate Training certificate

Face painting is also available on request so we do a vairiety of different things for that special day

All three of us are Fully qualified in Beauty Nails/Hair and A Nursery Nurse and are all CRB checked

A photograph is taken as well for the hotess to keep and any other orders cost £3 per child.

Personlized invertations are sent out 3 weeks before so you can invite all your freinds and be the most talked about princess and pirate all around school

Good Luck with your adventure its hard work at first and hetic LOL
but once you have done a few and get the hang of it you can Party too :)

I get all my supplies from either JFT, Ebay or the Pound shop

Hi

I work in a salon at the moment renting a room, since being there i have really bonded with the nail technician she rents her table in the hair salon.

We have both got together with a third party and we now do princess pirate partys.

we charge £140 for two hours min 8 kids max 1o kids.

included is as follows:

Sparkely make-up ( me ):)
Nails painted and nail art/glitter ( Nail Tech )
Hairstyling done by the Nail Tech
Glitter Hairspray
Splash of perfume
games with prizes for ALL the kids ( So noone gets left out )
Hotess gets a present to keep
All the children get a Goody Bag to take home along with a Princess Training Certificate.

FOR THE BOYS

Pirate eye patch
Bandana and sword
Tattoo
Goody Bag
Pirate Training certificate

Face painting is also available on request so we do a vairiety of different things for that special day

All three of us are Fully qualified in Beauty Nails/Hair and A Nursery Nurse and are all CRB checked

A photograph is taken as well for the hotess to keep and any other orders cost £3 per child.

Personlized invertations are sent out 3 weeks before so you can invite all your freinds and be the most talked about princess and pirate all around school

Good Luck with your adventure its hard work at first and hetic LOL
but once you have done a few and get the hang of it you can Party too :)

try Paper Carrier Bags, Paper Bags, Jute Bags, Tissue Paper, Satin Ribbon, Printed Ribbon and Gift Boxes from MIDPAC for bags, they are very good and have squillions to choose from! I got a ridiculous amount of sqaure paper bags with paper handles which I decorate myself as is appropriate for the occasion which come in many colours. They also do organza and fabric etc... as well as printed ones. Also try Carrier Bags from Carrier Bag Shop. Paper bags, Plastic bags and Printed bags. as they have lots too although I have never used them. HTH Lx

Where does everyone find they get the most response, advertising wise from princess parties?

I was thinking of approching some schools, asking them to put a feature in their newsletter's and for doing this, offering a voucher for their raffles for Summer fete's / Christmas etc.

Has anyone done this, or get any tips.

I have a client who has been really helpful. She has young children, has taken someof my leaflets and passed them onto the school where her kids go.

Any help?

Carly x

Also, where does everyone get their bits from for party bags. Don't want to go too mad, or I'll end up loosing money!

Any ideas?

Carly x

Latest posts

Back