Printed leaflets/stationary any good suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all

I have the appointment cards and record cards from creative but i want to get some treatment leaflets printed.

Like chinese 'menu' type !! (sure theres a proper word for them !)

To encorporate all my beauty treatments (when i hopefully pass in 10 weeks time)

I can rustle up some on my pc.....but i want them to look better than that!!

Anyone had some smart ones done? can you recommed a print firm?

Many thanks guys

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Minkus,

They are cold Tri-fold.

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as you and can't actually recommend a company, so waiting in bated breath for the responses !

River

Both of you need to try any local Litho or Digital Printers and they will be able to given you a quote and possible design the leaflet if you want to go up market....hth

I got mine done at printing.com in glasgow - but there are offices around the country.

It worked out at about £800 for 10,000 a4 trifold leaflets, 500 luxury business cards and the design work - I knew what I wanted but I didn't know how to do it! There are many different pricing options available.

The guys were very nice and helpful.

I do my own with MS Publisher and our colour printer (occaisionally I get Husband to print them out at work too :wink2: )

I use Vista print for my business cards and they offer all sorts of services, might be worth a look www.vistaprint.co.uk - I know Karin tried to use them and had a nightmare with their on-line design, but I've not had many problems.

It's really a case of finding a local printer and ringing around to check prices - it all depends on how many copies, how many colours, what paper weight, etc.

hi
i've done mine in tri fold on comp, i must admit I've spent hours doing them, but glad as the logo is all my work and going to a local sign shop for them to digitize on to the shop window I'm going to be renting in 4 weeks.
i have got the paper from viking it's a parchment type in blue, they do the a4 perspex stands as well, so i'm going to use them to advitise my offers etc.
If you have publisher I'll email you a copy of mine.

linzi said:
I got mine done at printing.com in glasgow - but there are offices around the country.

It worked out at about £800 for 10,000 a4 trifold leaflets, 500 luxury business cards and the design work - I knew what I wanted but I didn't know how to do it! There are many different pricing options available.

The guys were very nice and helpful.

Linzi - let me quote next time as I think i can get that Quantity at a lower cost .

I have also used Vistaprint . My business cards came within 2 weeks, and are fab. My salon's name and address is on the front, on top of some nail varnishes (they are vert faint), and on the back is appointments and times. Really impressed with them.

Fab Freak said:
Linzi - let me quote next time as I think i can get that Quantity at a lower cost .

I'll add that the design work cost about £160, if you have your own design it'll be cheaper.

Vistaprint are also good - I used them when I used to do Ann Summers. I just wanted all of my stationary to come from the one place.

I've been spending hours on designing my own price list - A5 folded in half, and I have to say they look pretty damn classy! It's getting the wording right that is my prob, and the pricing, still neraly there now thank god! Have a go at doing your own, you have a pc and printer, and unless you want thousands I shouldn't worry too much about printers!

I am just about to have a go at creating my own leaflets and I had loads of cards done at vistaprint and i plan to staple a card to the leaflet with an offer stamped on the back of the card and then they can put the card in their wallet (instead of the bin lol) and phone me and make an appointment - hopefully - lol and get the offer when they bring me the card.

Just got to decide if i can design and print professionally enough ... but again taking into account most go in the bin i will try it this way first :)
I have just got publisher but not used it yet so if anyone has any tips please send them my way :)

Latest posts

Back