Privacy Screen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eva11

Reaction score
Hi we are about to open a beauty room within an established hairdressing salon. We are aiming that the majority of treatments we will be offering are waxing. The problems with this room is it is on the small size and the door opens up into the waiting room where clients can see in. It doesn't bother me the client getting undressed whilst I'm in the room but I think it might bother some of them. Can anyone suggest a compact privacy screen that I can pull over and any other ideals that will prevent the waiting customers having a birds eye view.

Thanks in advance:)

Maybe some of those curtains like they have on hospital wards would work? I was modelling for a training course at Solihull College last month, and they had those sort of curtains in their training room, where I modelled for waxing...

I used a shower curtain for my spray tanning changing area.

Jes

I would just arrange my things while they get changed and check the wax temp as long as you are not staring at them you're going to see them in their underwear anyway, it makes it less of a big deal. :hug:

Thanks for your advice, have priced out shower rails and may put up a thick shower curtain or make a curtain.
Weezie - I thought I could just do what you had suggested, but I've came across a few bashful people in my other profession as being a nurse. Maybe once they get used to us the curtain won't need to get used anymore, hopefully.

Thanks for your advice.

Latest posts

Back