Pro Beauty show London, certificates needed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley92

Reaction score
Hey [emoji1327]‍♀️ I’m just wondering do I need to bring my certificate to the pro beauty show to prove I’m qualified? I’ve registered for a ticket but it didn’t mention anything about bringing proof. I’m just wondering if I should bring it or not?
Thank you :) x

I've never been asked to show mine and I always stock up on spray tan solution at shows as they usually have good deals on. Maybe just take a pic of your certificate/s on your phone so you've got them just in case?

I've never been asked to show mine and I always stock up on spray tan solution at shows as they usually have good deals on. Maybe just take a pic of your certificate/s on your phone so you've got them just in case?

That’s a good idea thank you for replying. It’s my first time at a show so wasn’t sure. I’m looking forward to hopefully stocking up on solution. Do you know if brands do samples at the shows?

That’s a good idea thank you for replying. It’s my first time at a show so wasn’t sure. I’m looking forward to hopefully stocking up on solution. Do you know if brands do samples at the shows?
Yes, Moroccan Tan definitely did last year (free sachet samples and half price trial size bottles). I'm not too sure about the other brands. Even if they aren't giving out free samples, if they do trial size bottles (200-250ml sizes) I'm sure it'll be cheaper to buy there at the show. They usually have bulk-buy deals on, so if you're thinking of stocking up, I'd consider taking a small wheeled suitcase or similar to carry them in! Although Crazy Angel held on to mine until we were ready to leave, it was still handy transporting them from the show out to the car.

Never heard such a thing.......and I've been going for years!
You could take a phone photo just in case.

Never heard of it happening. Be lovely if it did tho eh!

Stop people wandering in off the street.... xx

Yes, Moroccan Tan definitely did last year (free sachet samples and half price trial size bottles). I'm not too sure about the other brands. Even if they aren't giving out free samples, if they do trial size bottles (200-250ml sizes) I'm sure it'll be cheaper to buy there at the show. They usually have bulk-buy deals on, so if you're thinking of stocking up, I'd consider taking a small wheeled suitcase or similar to carry them in! Although Crazy Angel held on to mine until we were ready to leave, it was still handy transporting them from the show out to the car.

Thanks for the advice. I can’t wait to go now and check it out. Hopefully I find some good deals :) x

Never heard such a thing.......and I've been going for years!
You could take a phone photo just in case.

Thank you for your reply. Yeah I think I’ll just keep a photo handy just in case x

Never heard of it happening. Be lovely if it did tho eh!

Stop people wandering in off the street.... xx

Thanks for your reply. This is what made me wonder if they did or not as they say it’s for trade only but then we aren’t asked to prove anything x

Latest posts

Back