pro styler brush - help anyone please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
I wonder if you geeks can help.

My friend is selling her PRo styler brush from the master series for £30. I am after a new brush but the one i have got cost £7.99 lol. Is this cheap or expensive for this brush and could anyone tell me how much a new interchangeable head would be please.

Thanks

Hi,
Is this the master series brush ?

Sorry just seen that it is, They retail at about £47.50 new I think with vat total £55.80

Het hun,

If it is a brand new master series brush then i would say it was cheap.
The master series come in 2 sizes prostyler (the bigger of the 2) and the sculpter. I bought the prostyler first for about 58 pounds (sorry pound sign not workin lol) including Vat. Then i just bought a sculpter interchangeable head. I love my brush and have had it quite a while but just buy new heads every so often and of course you can swap and change the heads too!
Anyhow to answer your question;
PROSTYLER MASTER SERIES BRUSH - 58 POUNDS APROX INC VAT
PROSTYLER INTERCHANGABLE HEADS - 20 POUNDS APROX INC VAT
SCULPTER MASTER SERIES BRUSH - 55 POUNDS APROX INC VAT
SCULPTER INTERCHNGEABLE HEAD - 18 POUNDS APROX INC VAT

thanks for the replies

sounds like a bargain. does the sculpter interchangeable head fit on the prostyler master series body?

Kizz

Jinxx said:
Het hun,

If it is a brand new master series brush then i would say it was cheap.
The master series come in 2 sizes prostyler (the bigger of the 2) and the sculpter. I bought the prostyler first for about 58 pounds (sorry pound sign not workin lol) including Vat. Then i just bought a sculpter interchangeable head. I love my brush and have had it quite a while but just buy new heads every so often and of course you can swap and change the heads too!
Anyhow to answer your question;
PROSTYLER MASTER SERIES BRUSH - 58 POUNDS APROX INC VAT
PROSTYLER INTERCHANGABLE HEADS - 20 POUNDS APROX INC VAT
SCULPTER MASTER SERIES BRUSH - 55 POUNDS APROX INC VAT
SCULPTER INTERCHNGEABLE HEAD - 18 POUNDS APROX INC VAT

yep both the brush handles are the same the heads fit both.

Latest posts

Back