problem with 1 clients nails!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathy w

Reaction score
Can anyone help with this problem i have one of my clients nails keep peeling off about 4 days after i apply i have gone over and over the steps of application scrub fresh,nail fresh and everything else and it has happened to her with L&P and Brisa.She said that the same thing happened to her with her last nail tech and the tech told her that her natural nails produce to much oil and that is why they are lifting.Can this happen it is only happening with her not any of my other clients.

kathy (pulling hair out trying to solve this problem)

Wether we like it or not ... there are some people that are just not able to wear nail enhancements. WEird but they do exist.

It is not you but them. On rare occasions you can solve this problem by using wraps because EC resin is very compatible with most nailplates BUT even then there are the exceptions. As long as she is willing, then keep on trying, but not for free I'm afraid, cause this is not your fault.

Kathy,

When I did my foundation we were told that if a client had oily nails and adhesion was/could be a problem to use Nailfresh &/or primer before applying product.

There was also something about you could use them both together, or just one on it's own (primer I THINK) but not to use the other on it's own (Nailfresh) - I THINK that's the right way round, I'll check later if no-one else confirms.

Have you already tried stuff like Scrubfreshing one or 2 nails at a time, then applying L&P/Brisa, so the oils don't have as much chance to resurface by the time you reach that nail?

You could do a maximum prep where you use everything to dehydrate and degrease the plate BUT even then, there are some people who are incompatible with nail products and nothing you can do will change it.

Latest posts

Back