Problem with my hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clairdestiny

Reaction score
Hi geeks i am having isues with my hair !!!! I have blonde hi lights in it. My problem is when i wash it i use all the best products that capital and sallys sell i use moroccanoil ,, heat protecter xxx and it goes lovely for about 1hour then it starts to go back to its naturel state grrrrrr which is frizzy lol can any of u think of anythink i can do plezzzzzz xx i am in level 2 at college and have tryed everythink to my knoledge xx

Is it heavily highlighted? My guess is you need some intensive treatments on it because it's porous, Jensen why it goes back frizzy, and use a control serum or blow dry cream, thermo glide in matrix design pulse is great! And lay of straightners a bit. x

Hi bluerinse and thank you for your reply ,, yes i have got lots of highlites though it xx

Can you get hold of matrix?

Yes can get hold of that :))

Yes can get hold of that :))

You got quite thick hair? Biolage ultra hydrating shampoo and ultra hydrating balm, and fortetherapie strengthening treatment will be best :) if not so thick go for one lower which is hydration, not ultra :) still In biolage x

You got quite thick hair? Biolage ultra hydrating shampoo and ultra hydrating balm, and fortetherapie strengthening treatment will be best :) if not so thick go for one lower which is hydration, not ultra :) still In biolage x

Just checked on capital website and they have all theses products so i will go up tuesday and get them thank you very muchly x

Just checked on capital website and they have all theses products so i will go up tuesday and get them thank you very muchly x

Just check with your individual store that they stock matrix, most don't unless your in London. X

Just check with your individual store that they stock matrix, most don't unless your in London. X

Lol i will phone them tomorro if they dont i will get them of the web cheers ' merry hill is my nearest london is way to far lol

Lol i will phone them tomorro if they dont i will get them of the web cheers ' merry hill is my nearest london is way to far lol

Merry hill? I'm there lol x

I will order it of internet then x

I will order it of internet then x

Have ya got an account with Alan Howard or EWD in wolves? They stock it in store but not online and are having a vat free day today, oh actually not sure if they have a student account :s hmm worth a try if you can get to wolves x

Latest posts

Back