Problems with Euphoria Brazilian

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the double drawn for a while and found it to be the same quality as the Indian just a double drawn option,was definaty not worth the price,plus hated waiting in text all the time and being told 4.30 the hair isn't in stock anymore after I'd paid an invoice
Swapped supplier and haven't had an issue since and the hair quality is higher
Does prestige have a website?

Www.prestigehairextensions.com
You can get 10% trade discount too, can't remember if you do that via the website or get it via Facebook? Xx

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

I never wanted to go to a Chinese supplier/factory but it's basically cutting out the middle man.. especially considering I order from euphoria one and she's ordering from china - albeit not the same supplier but it's the same idea... The only problem I have is the one I'm in contact with won't send a sample or an order below 100 bonds .. And I don't know what their policy would be if the hair was to be rubbish .. Doubt they would return it !

I want to trial their weave to see if I like that and that means I know myself how the lightest blonde is... But I think it's better to trial bonds to see shedding and the tips etc but I don't want to have bonds in again just now, plus I would need 200! So the cost of that plus I would need to get someone to fit them ... Ah what do I do 🙉!?

What to do what to do 🙈😂!!

Tawnsta thank you I just had a look and their hair isn't Russian its just called Russian standard so really its Indian just like glamorous lengths do, can't understand why they do it

Tawnsta thank you I just had a look and their hair isn't Russian its just called Russian standard so really its Indian just like glamorous lengths do, can't understand why they do it

Last edited:

They're really honest about it though, they never disguise the fact that its Indian. Someone said earlier in the thread the same thing, its something to do with the process it goes through making it a much higher standard than the usual Indian you get.
As someone who uses it, i find it silkier, than other suppliers I use and the individual strands themselves finer. So more similar to European texture.
It just depends on the client, a client with bad conditioned or frizzy hair I'm more likely to pick euphoria as the texture will match xxx

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for your reply.

I have been using euphoria but after wearing her ombré hair myself I have found it really dry and hard to handle, I haven't had any clients complain so it's only a recent change, hate having to constantly find new suppliers but this happens a lot so more down to the Chinese suppliers than Ruth I would think its a shame cus she has sooooooo many colours so I'm hoping it's just a rough batch

I agree Bex, the colour range is amazing and I soooo don't want to change suppliers. I've only noticed the changes in the last few weeks so am hoping it's not going to be an ongoing problem,I have narrowed my search for a replacement supplier down to two should I need to change though. The dryness defo seems to be abit of a problem at the moment.

I agree its a great colour range,the best I've seen but if the quality isn't there its not worth it I swapped to transform and haven't had any problems since,the colour range is smaller than euphoria but I only seem to use the standard colours anyway

Hi just thought id share this info ive been sourcing my own hair for 12 month had a brill manufacturer in china was buying in bulk indian double drawn hair same as all the other suppliers out there ,i was ordering upto 6kg each time then november came i spent 3 grand on all my xmas hair when it came i cried it was absolutely nothing like what thyd sent me before they have now decided to ignore my emails a third party is now dealing with the case, i use euphoria now i like the hair but also use beautyworks my profit margin is smaller then before but id rather this then ever risk loosing that kind of money again becareful :(x

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi just thought id share this info ive been sourcing my own hair for 12 month had a brill manufacturer in china was buying in bulk indian double drawn hair same as all the other suppliers out there ,i was ordering upto 6kg each time then november came i spent 3 grand on all my xmas hair when it came i cried it was absolutely nothing like what thyd sent me before they have now decided to ignore my emails a third party is now dealing with the case, i use euphoria now i like the hair but also use beautyworks my profit margin is smaller then before but id rather this then ever risk loosing that kind of money again becareful :(x

What chinese supplier was this? Bit of a pointless post without saying, it might be the same one euphoria use anyway?

^ omg will you get your money back?

3grand 🙉 omg ! That's awful :( did you fit euphoria hair for the clients and lose the money yourself ? I couldn't afford that at all! The supplier I'm looking at doesn't require a bulk order, just works out better for shipping if I order more than one set at a time..

Can you tell us who the company was so we don't make the mistake of contacting them? Please xx

Omg looking for hair extension suppliers to buy direct from and look what I've came across !! 🙉 how do we know what we are getting !? This is unreal and has made me nervous to order from a supplier in china! 😟 x

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-28894757

Never seen many goats with long hair? It does say they mainly sell to Africa, although iv got a few clients who could happily use goat hair extensions.........for the chin,lol

I know lol! But I was thinking horses tails ? I don't know.. Maybe im looking too much into this, just trying to do so much research so I'm giving my clients as good as I can! Xx

Hair from China is not Brazilian or Russian or European. It's Chinese or indian, or if you're lucky Mongolian. Chinese hair is not bad hair either it's very very good if it's cuticle correct and double drawn it's very thick and straight, it lasts just as long as any other cuticle correct hair

Sorry guys just seen these replies im still awaiting the bank to get in touch thyre dealing with the companys bank so god knows im not hopeful , i had to pay for all new hair from euphoria just to keep my buisness going ahead , im over it now but such a nightmare just before xmas , any supplier from abroad can doit send you a couple decent orders then a bad one but im not sure why as thyd have made alot more in the long run , its so time consuming buying then sampling then the disappointment when you think youve got somewhere x

Hi can anyone tell me how prestige hair hold up to euphoria double drawn ?? X

Latest posts

Back