Problems with i-VU or Lifestyle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YSL

Reaction score
My firm has been asked to write an article for Salon Focus, the NHF's magazine, on the problems encountered by salons with these companies and more particularly the sales tactics they use and any financing arrangements they "suggest".

We have also been asked to provide some help to the Good Salon Guide on this so it seems a hot topic.

We are trying to see if these arrangements can be unwound and would be grateful to hear of any experiences people have had with these companies (or anyone else who commits you to a long term finance agreement for equipment). All replies will be anonymous if you prefer.

Many thanks!

Hi Julian

I suggest you take a look at the HJI website and forum and you will be able to get all the information you need -there are many of us who are in the process of trying to get money back from Lifestyle TV!

Caroline

thanks Caroline- our involvement actually emanates from the NHF's contribution to the November postings from HJI so I will keep the forum updated. Watch this space!

Latest posts

Back