Product Advice Needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sue29

Reaction score
I have been asked by a member of my family to find out hair products good for sensitive scalps and preferably without any alcohol in them. I need to purchase shampoo, conditioner, moose and hairspray for them, does anyone have any advice what brand of product would be best??? I have seen one or two shampoos but the other products I am struggling with. I would be grateful for any advice you can give.

Thank you xx

I have been asked by a member of my family to find out hair products good for sensitive scalps and preferably without any alcohol in them. I need to purchase shampoo, conditioner, moose and hairspray for them, does anyone have any advice what brand of product would be best??? I have seen one or two shampoos but the other products I am struggling with. I would be grateful for any advice you can give.

Thank you xx

Hairspray without alcohol doesn't exist! Try modern organic products, and pureology, matrix, Redken

Latest posts

Back