Product recall on Salon Services mobile beauty station

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exceptionail

Reaction score
Has anyone else received an email to recall the Salon Services Mobile Beauty Stations?
Just wondered if anyone knew the issue with them?
I'm very sad as mine hasn't even been out of the packaging yet so I've not had chance to use it.

I still haven't returned my Mobile Beauty Starion to Salon Services as I'm struggling to find a replacement that isn't double what I originally paid. I've asked Salon Services what the fault is but they said that they don't have that information available.

My question is, if I continue to use it, will it invalidate my insurance if I continue to use it & anything was to happen?

I've only actually used it once but I have some bookings coming up in the next few months where it has been booked as part of the set up so I do need a replacement.

I still haven't returned my Mobile Beauty Starion to Salon Services as I'm struggling to find a replacement that isn't double what I originally paid. I've asked Salon Services what the fault is but they said that they don't have that information available.

My question is, if I continue to use it, will it invalidate my insurance if I continue to use it & anything was to happen?

I've only actually used it once but I have some bookings coming up in the next few months where it has been booked as part of the set up so I do need a replacement.

If you use any equipment or product that has had a recall then your insurance will be void. Send it back and look for an alternative.

Latest posts

Back