Products to make hair grow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L0ckerz

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any products that makes hair grow ? Xx

If it's to help hair grow for baldness or bald patch there isn't much you can do.

My other half has bald patch's, he told that doctor he would pay anything if there no what to recommend, Doctoir told him to save his money as there isn't anything.

We have tried alsort's. His barber this week has told him about mane, it's a spray that sprayed on to the patch's to make it look thicker. Haven't tried it yet only ordered it today

No not bald patchs, just really slow growing hair, really really slow lol! Xx

is your hair fine? fine hair especially which is coloured and straightend will just break at the ends, so u notice growth at the root but no length! get it trimmed every six weeks and use an argan oil, they are great for reconstruction and strength and help with split ends! x
No not bald patchs, just really slow growing hair, really really slow lol! Xx

Can anyone recommend any products that makes hair grow ? Xx

Regular hair cuts to keep in in good condition, other than that it`s all down to nature where hair grows at different stages at different times.
eg, Stress can slow down hair growth (or so i`ve been told by my gp)

Vivagen by redken is very good - they do a shampoo and treatment x

also you can have high frequency treatments they make the hair grow i used to do them for a woman who was very thin and it helped her a lot , it increases blood flow which inturn stimulates hair growth
ask at your local college x

I no wella used to do energy serum but not sure if the still do and kerastase do one called aminixel gl but not sure on results x

2nd that magnetahair
Argan oil is great!
With reg trims :)

Opps! magentahair Sorry :)

Argan oil... Never heard of it , I'll give it ago tho ! :) xx

Argan oil... Never heard of it , I'll give it ago tho ! :) xx

It's amazing I love it I call it my little pot of magic lol

Latest posts

Back